Chapter 13

Warning Agar swears once in this part.

sorry if you don't like the swearing.I needed to show how mad she was.This is the only time she will swear.-shadow

Recap:

He's going to behead Thorin!! Me and the rest of the dwarves get up slowly then suddenly Bilbo has the Orc on the ground and is stabbing him repeatedly.

Then we heard the Howl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agar's Pov:

"Please!!Let me go back!"I beg to my leader.

"No you have to stay"He says angery

"He will DIE!"I spit words at the foolish man.'You idoit'

"So?It's oneless soul to collect."He replies lazly.

'Dumbass'

"How could you not care about someones mate?!"I scream."If they die the Night Thorn have won!Can we let that happen."

"We are no longer apart of this world the Night Thorn are no longer our problem."

"You are foolish if you think I will sit here and wait for my mate to die,You are WRONG!"I scream and I run towards the exit of the white building.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolt awake to hear Howling of wargs and the screeching of annoying Orcs.

I growl and switch forms and race down the hill.

I get to where the company and Orcs/Wargs were fighting.

I let out a Terrifying Howl.I leap forwards and stand over Thorin and I let my hairs rise so I am twice as big.I hear gasps from the dwarves.

I thought you where dead! Kili joyfully calls through Mind-Link.

A couple night thorn arrows won't kill me that easily.

"Now what is a Night Thorn doing running a legion  of Orcs?Hm?"I growl.More gasps from the dwarves.They relizied I could talk as a wolf.

Azog replies in Orcish.

"What?I.Don't.Speak.Orc-scum"I smirk"Twitching my ears.

The dwarves got the signal and attacked the Orcs and Night Thorn.

We where losing.Badly.The Orcs where Wining.

Then Eagles apeared out of thin air.Taking Orcs and Wargs and Throwing them off the cliff.

Then They grabed the dwarves one by one till it was me and Gandalf left.Gandalf jumped off and I followed changing from my Wolf to Human as I was falling and I landed on Kili.By accident of course.

Kili grabed me in his arms and hugged me crying softly.I hugged back calming him down.

"THORIN!"Fili Yelled.

And there was Thorin Oakenshield someone I had vowed to protect not breathing.

 I know that Azog is an Orc but I wanted to make it interesting.-Shadow