chapter 10 Melar?(Lover?)

Agar's POV:

"But you know..I think you shouldn't have to live up to be like your brother or uncle.i think you should live up to your own destiny.I like the way you are.Not rough like Thorin but not a lion like your brother.Your a wolf cunning and mysterious."I lean a little closer than I felt necessary.

What in the name of wolf am I doing?!

I feel as though I have no control of what I am doing.

Then I whispers "I love wolves"I smirk.Good job me Way to be subtle.

Then I start to walk away trying to leave him confused..But he grabs my waist and turns me around so I facing him.The look in his dark brown eyes I will never forget.

Love.

Safety.

And the Wolf.

Kili's POV:

I turned her so she faced me and looked into her dark teal eyes and saw Love and a wolf staring back at me.

So I leaned in and so did she.

Our lips met.Her lips were cold and sweet.Our kiss felt as though it lasted forever.We sadly had to stop to breath.

She smiled.

"A-are we mates?"I ask

Oh Durin I hope we are!

"Yes,Mela.we are."she smiles and I kiss her more passionately then I did be for and when we finally stopped for air she was on the ground and I was on top of her shirtless.

"The others will be worried about us we should go."She says getting up from underneath me.She transformed into her cat and I got my shirt on and we both went back to were the others where.

Fili starts laughing when we got back and come up to me and whispers"Had fun did ya?"I feel myself blush as he starts laughing even harder.

"Don't tell Thorin!"I beg.we don't need him to know what happened.

Then 5 minutes after that Thorin And Bilbo came back.

"Get some sleep we leave before the sun comes up!"Uncle says.

So I go to my bed roll and lay down to find Agar in front of me asleep in her human form.

"Fili shut up"She grumbles at a snickering Fili.

I smile and kiss her before falling asleep with her head in the crook of my neck.

I am really sorry about the horrible description of the kiss I am bad at love scenes

EDIT::: I WAS TERRIBLE AT THIS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLIRT EVEN NOW I'M REALLY SORRY.I SWEAR MY OTHER BOOKS ARE BETTER

-Puppet