"Oh, I never disclose my plans." She smirks, her eyes alight with pure devilment.

Holy cow. She's so mind-bogglingly sexy, it takes my breath away.

She crawls up the bed so that she's kneeling between my legs, gloriously naked, and I'm helpless.

"Hmm. You are so exposed, Miss Hamilton." She runs the fingers of both her hands up the inside of each of my legs, slowly, surely, making small circular patterns. Never breaking eye contact with me, as she massages slowly closer and closer...

Oh my...

I feel the throbbing begin already and I know I'm in for it.

"It's all about anticipation, Mani. What will I do to you?" Her softly spoken words penetrate right to the deepest, darkest, part of me. I shuffle on the bed and moan. Her fingers continue their slow assault up my legs, past the backs of my knees. Instinctively, I want to close my legs but I can't.

"Remember, if you don't like something, just tell me to stop," she murmurs. Bending over, she kisses my belly, soft, sucky kisses while her hands continue their slow tortuous journey north up my inner thighs, touching and teasing.

"Oh please, Lauren," I plead.

"Oh, Miss Hamilton. I've discovered you can be merciless in your oral assaults on me. I think I should return the favor."

My fingers clutch the blanket on both sides of me as I surrender myself to her, her mouth gently heading south, her fingers north, to the vulnerable and exposed apex of my thighs. I groan as she eases her two fingers inside me and buck my pelvis up to meet them. Lauren moans in response.

"You never cease to amaze me, Mani. You're so fucking wet," she murmurs against my pelvic bone. My body bows as her mouth finds me.

Oh my.

She begins a slow and sensual assault, her tongue swirling around and around my clit, hard circles while her fingers move inside me. Because I can't close my legs, or move, it's intense, really intense.

My back arches as I try to absorb the sensations.

"Lauren" I cry.

"I know, baby," she whispers, and to ease up on me, she blows softly on the most sensitive part of my body.

"Aggh! Please!" I beg.

"Say my name," she commands.

"Lauren," I call, hardly recognizing my own voice - it's so high-pitched and needy.

"Again," she breathes, before switching the circling motion to a fast flick back and forth.

"Lauren, ahh LAUREN" I call out loudly, arching my back from the bed.

"You are mine." Her voice is soft and deadly and with one last flick of her tongue, I fall - spectacularly - embracing my orgasm, and because my legs are so far apart, it goes on and on and I am lost.

Vaguely, I'm aware that Lauren has flipped me on to my front. My arms and legs are shaking, but she cares not one bit.

"We're going to try this, baby. If you don't like it, or it's too uncomfortable, tell me, and we'll stop."