Jamie

We run out into the brisk, winter air, laughing as we run to get into Marco's white jeep. My cheeks burn from laughing, and the cold is turning my breath into white clouds.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Jack asks, breathing heavily, his hand on the door.

Lena's forehead crinkled giving Jack a puzzled look, "We can talk about this in the car idiot, get in before we get caught."

Teeth chattering, we all get situated in the freezing car, huddling together to conserve warmth as the car gradually gained heat. I turn my head to watch the school get smaller and smaller as we drive away. Lena and I smile at each other, we are free.

Lena rests her blonde head on my lap and her eyes start to flutter closed. Stroking her hair, and listening to Marco and Jack bicker in the front seat was comforting.

The soft music was floating from the radio, and I started to noticed that there was an absence of cars, "Marco, where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere fun." he replied, with a grin.

"Really, I want to know, what if something happens and-"

Marco cuts me off with a shake of his head, "Stop rambling, nothing is going to happen to you baby, I promise."

"Okay, whatever" I mumble under my breath.

I started to draw pictures on the frosty window. Lena started to stir, she points at the heart that I drew with Marco and I's names in it.

"That's cute, Jamie" she says to me.
If only Marco thought so too..

"Thanks." I smile.

Marco stops the car and unbuckles, "Welcome to the beach bitches, let's go!" he shouts

I turn to Lena, staring at her in awe, "The beach?" I giggle.

She smirks, "I guess we can check the beach during the winter of of our list!"

We hop out the car, and open the trunk. I look to the left to grab the wool blanket Marco always keeps in there for me, while the boys are grabbing things on the right side. Before I turn my head to see what's happening, Lena grabs my hand and pulls me away. Her frozen white knuckles and fingers lace with mine, as we run onto the sand. We put the blanket down and lay on it, watching the waves kiss the shore. The boys are laughing with brown paper bags in their hands as they approach us.

"You brought alcohol?!" I exclaim.

"It will help keep us warm, duh." Jack shakes his head.

Lena rolls her eyes, and slaps Jacks on the shoulder. I put my hand to my mouth, "Well pass it over then."

We sat in a circle passing the bottles around until it was empty. Marco stands up and pulls me with him, I stumble.

He whispers into my ear, "Let's go to the lifeguard tower."

Let's not, Marco, let's stay here with our friends. But the alcohol and his pleading overpowered my will to say no. We walked along to the tower, hand in hand and then we climbed up. He puts his muscular arm around me as we lay down. I close my eyes, and listen to the waves when something else catches my attention.

"No I don't want smoke today." I say, as he lights a blunt.

He grins. "Then were doing other things." He said as he pinned my arms back over my head and unzips my pants.

"Marco, no, I don't-" I started to say.

"Shh," he put his finger to my lips, "It'll be okay baby, hush."

I brush the hair out of my face and try to sit up. He pushes my shirt up to start grabbing my boobs. He starts to kiss my neck and move down. My mouth was going dry, I don't want to do this, but I can't form a sentence and I can't get him off of me. He finally claws my shirt off, scratching me. "It's cold!" I started to cry, but it came out as a whisper.

I can't move. This is all happening way to quickly. He makes his way down my stomach to unzips my jeans and pull them down. Then he does the same for himself. His giant body leaning over mine, his hot breathe on my ear. His nails digging into my sides. Now I am anything but free. I am trapped.