Chapter 1: The Scarlet Steam Engine

Start from the beginning

"Now! Let's get going, shall we?"

She looked at her mother and glanced around the station, and looked at her little feet in nervous. Is this the right thing to do for her? Maybe she should just accept to be homeschool by her mother, it won't be that bad. Her mother is capable for teaching everything she needs to know about magic and her legilimens ability and she can spent more time with her mother. Cordelia looked at her daughter worried face.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" asked her mother.

"Mama," said Dey. "Are you sure this is for the best? I mean, I can't control my legilimens yet, and I'm scared that something awful going to happen."

"Delisha-"

"I still can be homeschool, I won't mind really. I even tell uncle that it's-"

"Delisha my dear," answered her mother as she gently touched her cheek, before she even finished her sentence. "I know that you're scared because you can't control your ability yet, and I know that you want to be homeschool and stay with me because you're scared that you'll hurt someone, but your uncle's right, you need to socialize with children your age. Who knows, maybe you'll learn more and more magic there and even beat me."

Delisha smiled, she's right, this is for the best. She can learn how to control it properly at school, she can't do it if she's too scared to even try.

"You know I'm always right my dear," exclaimed her mother.

"Mama!"

The train's whistle blew, and her mother brushed Dey cheek. "I want you to remember everything I've told you," she said softly. "That you need to take care of yourself and don't tell anyone if you don't trust them, and please be very careful. Also don't eat too much blueberry, they'll upset your stomach."

Dey nodded.

"Have fun my happy girl," she said as she gave Dey a parting hug.

"I will."

0o0

Being a Grindelwald have it perks and have it curse too. The perk is that you're one of the most respected pureblood family in the wizard world, but the curse that everyone will assume that you're some spawn of the dark wizard and your entire family has done a very dangerous experiment with dark art. That's what Siddiqah Nidya Grindelwald feels about her family, and the eyes that were looking to her family. Her family has been known to be the family of the great dark wizard come from, which is her great-great granduncle; Gellert Grindelwald.

The woman next to her, with a tall, slim and had a gorgeous face. Honey brown eyes shimmered and pink lips were pursed in disapproval as a small girl ran by almost running into her. Light green robes clung to her body showing off her enviable figure, is her mother; Abriana Grindelwald-nee Mountbatten. The woman who has been famous of her beautiful and yet intelligent witch who always be on the front page of Wizard Weekly.

"Make sure you stick with the right sort of people, Nidya." stated her mother, standing besides her, looking at her with her honey brown eyes, just like hers. "I really wish we could have sent you to Beauxbatons or Ilvermorny or even Durmstrang, but-"

"Father said I should go to Hogwarts," said Nidya slowly, without any particular emphasis. She always spoke in a careful, measured manner. Her mother might give her hard looks, but she could never quite tell whether her daughter was inserting a pointed observation into a simple statement of fact.

Her father, Magnus Grindelwald is the strongest and most feared wizard in their time. He holds lots of high position in the Ministry and even thou being a Grindelwald, he proved himself to be most trustworthy and not to mention powerful. But because of that, he couldn't drop Nidya off for her first day to Hogwarts; she didn't mind really but in her little heart, she wants her father to also be there in her first day. She loves her father, but lately, her father didn't spend a lot of time with her; not like when she was a child.