Rodeo Cowboy ch.6

Jackson's P.O.V.

"Damn pretty girl you went and done it again, you went and gone turn the sexy up to ten." I sang Ready Lets Roll by Chase Rice as I was feeding the cows. "Hey Ol'Blue, how ya doing girl." I say as I rub her behind the ears, as my phone buzzed it was Scarlet, "Hello?" I said in the phone, "Hey Jackson, um..can you come to the creek near the Moore's, my truck broke down." she said, "Why, didn't you call your brothers or dad?" I asked, I hope I didn't sound annoyed. "I did but they didn't pick up, because their at work." she said like she was annoyed, probably from the heat it is pretty hot today, I better hurry up and get there. "Ok, I'll be there in about ten minutes." I said as u grabbed my keys and walk outside.
"Ok bye." she hung up, I left the AC off so I wouldn't burn up gas, and grabbed a couple waters.
I hurried over there an got her before the heat did, gave her a water and turn on the AC cause she needed it, when I got there she was setting on the ground by her tire she looked like she was on the verge of passin' out.
"Bout time you got here." she said as she jumped in the truck and downed a bottle of water.
"Sorry I woulda got here sooner if I knew wha it was like out here." I said cranking up the AC, "It's ok, but between me and you I think I've had enough vitamin D." she said laughing, "My brother can't get enough." I said rolling down the windows.
"Do you mind?" she asked pointing to the radio, I shook my head no, she turn it to 95.5 and cranked it to 20 which I changed to 26.
My favorite song came on Ol'Red
I started to sing along with it,
"Well consider yourself mighty lucky you made it passed the gators and the quick sand beds.", and I realized that she was singing too, "This is my favorite song ever." she yelled over the music. "Mine too!" I yelled back at her, she smiled at me and I smiled back. She looks cute when she smiles, "I do, do I?" she said evilly smiling at me, I said that aloud, dammit. "Your not good at thinking to yourself are you?" Crap! she just laughed at me. "Hahaha, laugh at the man who speaks his mind." I said joining in on her laughter.

-----------

Sorry it's so late and short i'll make the next one longer.