Rodeo Cowboy ch.1

Scarlet's P.O.V

"Tucker!" I yelled into the barn, "What?" he asked walking out. "Have ya feed the cows yet, cause if I remember right that was your job." I said, "No not yet." he said getting the feed bucket and pouring feed into it. "Scarlet! I need you help!" my other brother Kyle yelled from the hay loft. "Comin'!" I yelled up as I climbed slowly up. "Are the rest the chores done?" asked my older brother Johnny, "No, but we just have one or two things left to do." I said walking by him and toward my saddle. "Where do you think your going?" asked Tucker, "Um going riding duh. I got I chore pass." I said proudly, how we get the chore passes is so fun. We do a series of stupid stuff like, throwing marshmallows in the air and catching them in our mouth, and see who can get he most in three minutes.

I win every time through was one time I didn't win, was when we played football but don't think I can't play football. I got kick outta that game because I kinda hit my brother in the eye and you know it didn't end well.

"I still think you cheat every time we have the games." Kyle said as I saddled up Sundance,

"Bye guys see ya later." I yelled as I jump up in the saddle and rode off. I took the trail that had the most obstacles, so I can keep out my game. I let go of the reins, pulled out my pocket knife an grabbed a apple and started the cut chunks outta it. Oh yeah and I really don't have to hold the reins, I trust Sundance enough to not hold the reins. "Stop Sundance." I said and slowly hoped down outta the saddle, then have Sundance the rest of the apple. Them we started walking toward the creek.

"Hey guys I'm home." I yelled into the house, and got four responses from my brothers and my dad. I walking up to my room changes into my pj's and grabbed I random book from my book shelf and started reading. After that I got bored so I went to bug my brother Tucker, "Hey Tucker, you bored?" I asked walking into his room. "Yeah why?" He asked getting up from his bed. "Wanna go see if the guys wanna go night fishing?" I asked,

"Yeah sure why not, but let dad sleep he's had a hard day." he said getting up and slippin' into his boots. "Hey guys wanna go night fishing?" Tucker asked plopping himself down on Kyle mini sofa. "Yeah sure we got nothing else to do." Johnny said, "Ok get dressed and meet down in the kitchen." I said as I walked out. I slipping on my blue jeans and old t-shirt and my boots.

"You guys ready?" Tucker asked as I came down. "Yup, lets go."

We drove my truck down to the pond in our 85 acres of field. I almost hit one of our cows.

I pulled in close to the edge of the pond, cranked up the radio and we grabbed the fishing poles and started fishing.

"Well consenter yourself mighty lucky you made it passed the gators and the quit sink beds." We all sang alone to the one song we all loved. The next song was Cruise by Florida Georgia Line "Girl if you were a song you'd make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise." we sang so much that by morning all our voices were hoarse. No matter how much I think I'm not, but I am just one of the boys