chapter three

Cheryl’s POV

My eyes met the chocolate brown ones of the male standing there in front of me clutching onto the red solo cup that had been spilled all over my cute outfit.

Brad, Brad was the one I ran into. I promised myself I wasn't going to embarrass myself in front of him, yet again I’ve failed to do that for myself.

A voice pulled me out of my own head "oh my god, Cher I’m really sorry. here let me help you" he said attempting to wipe the soda off of my shirt.

              "Brad really its fine, ill just go home and change"  

            "No, don't leave. here I know where James has some spare clothes, come."

  "Oh, alright" I said before he took my hand, giving me tingles. I know I only just met him but I cant help it I get butterflies being around him. Soon we were in a bedroom that seemed to be James' room.

"Here, you can wear this" he said throwing a grey v-neck at me.

Thank God I was wearing a tank top underneath my now wet sweater. I peeled the sweater off and pulled over the shirt, it was a bit big but not too big. All I saw was brads eyes practically bulge out of his head.

"Brad calm down I had a tank top underneath" I said chuckling slightly

"y-yeah, I know that." he said slightly looking away. "Listen Cher, I'm really sorry for spilling that soda on you and ruining your shirt. I swear it was a complete accident"

"I know it was an accident, its okay. accidents happen, apparently in my case twice in a weekend" I said laughing remembering the James incident.

"What do you mean?" he said scrunching up his eyebrows

"Well James must've left that out, huh? well yesterday I was walking out of Starbucks and he sort of did exactly what you did only with iced coffee which believe me is worse. After he had spilt coffee all over me he drove me home and that's when I figured out that James was my neighbor” brad then started laughing, well I'm glad he finds my accidents amusing.

"That's quite funny actually. Not that it happened, but because the only way that James could meet a beautiful girl such as yourself is to be clumsy and spill coffee all over you."

I began to blush a bit and looked away, "Bradley Simpson, did you just call me beautiful?" I said shocked

"oh don't be so surprised Cher, you're gorgeous"

"well, thanks" I said shyly

"Come on, James is probably wondering where we are"

We made our way back to the couch with the others, I sat between James and Connor while brad sat next to Tristan.

"Where did you go Cher, and why have you got my shirt on"

"Well um your friend pulled a James and spilled soda on me, so he sort of stole one of your shirt and let me use it. I hope that's alright.." I said saying the last part nervously.

"Yeah its fine, was just curious that's all" he said calming my mood.

"Hey Cher you wanna see one of the songs we've covered on YouTube" Tristan asked pulling out the MacBook out from under the coffee table that separated us.

"Oh sure, of course!" I gave most music at least a chance, because you never know if you'll like it or not.

"Come over here then!" Tristan said gesturing in between him and brad.