"Visitor"

Prince gumball-

I played the small grand piano that rested against the dining room's wall. I wore a band t-shirt that Marshall Lee had gotten me for my birthday. Moonlight shown brightly through the small window above me.

My pink hair was messy and my crown rested on top of the piano.

The grand doors slammed open and i twirled around on the piano seat. Peppermint maid ran up to me in her highheels and cheeks flushed.

"I told him that it was to late to visit but he came in anyways!"

She scowled over at a man who leaned against the doorway. I have never seen  him before.

I bent down to a fuming peppermint maid's face. "It's okay" i patted her on the head. "Get some rest"

She flattened her small outfit out and nervously stared at the stranger. "Very well, goodnight sir"

She ran past the man and closed the doors. I turned around and began messing with the piano keys making small, random melody's.

"Can i help you?"

"No"

He sat down next to me and propped his elbow on the edge of the piano, just staring at me.

I turned towards him, his silver hair fell in his green eyes and his smile was soft with one of his fangs popping through his lip.

"Did Marshall send you?" I mumbled.

He stared at me with concentration written on his face.

All of a sudden he grabbed my wrist and tugged me down the hallway.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!"

He pushed me into my room and locked the doors while slipping his shirt off.

"Hey..look you need to leave"

I backed into my bed and fell backwards, within a instant the stanger straddled me.

His eyes were a dark red and he licked his lips.

"What does he see in you?"

He bent down and began licking my neck. Tears began welling in my eyes as i tried to shove him off. He wouldn''t budge.

"Get off!"

He hovered his mouth over  my ear "Call for him, i know you want to.." He looked me in the eyes with a smirk. His fangs poked out and he lent into my neck.

"No!" I flailed but all he did was pin my hands above my head.

I felt the tip of his teeth scraping at my skin.

"Marshall!"

Tears ran down my cheeks as i felt the stranger chuckling.

"You smell delicious"

"Cameron"

His head snapped up and he sat up with a smug smile.

"I'm kind of busy Marshall"

I looked over and my eyes met with Marshall's. He stood in the middle of the doorway out onto the balcony.

He walked up to the bed and pushed Cameron onto the floor while grabbing me by the wrist. I flung into his chest and trembled.

"I told you, he was mine" 

I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You haven't even marked him!"

Marshall crashed his lips onto mine, my knees wanted to collapse but his firm arms held me up. His teeth sunk into my bottom lip and i yelped.

I felt my blood drip down my chin while his soft tongue cleaned up the mess.

"Mine"

Cameron looked furious. He grabbed his shirt and vanished.

"Marshall?"

He pushed me onto the bed and walked out onto the balcony.

"Goodnight" Than he floated away from the castle.

I was confused. I almost get raped or drunken from a stranger that Marshall happens to know than he says he's mine. Kisses me, drinks from me than ditches me.

I fell face first into my pillow and screamed.

This is why i hate the vampire king.

Yet my heart beat wouldn't slow down.