Race

Beth's POV.

After the barbecue, I ran up to my room to change into work out clothes. I knew lying was like betrayal, but I didn't want to loose this family because I race.

As I walked down the stairs, I saw my dad and Uncle Brian talking.

"Hey Bethy, where are you going?" I heard Uncle Brian ask and I turn to the two.

"I'm going to gym." I answered him.

"Okay your curfew is 12." Dad told me as he got back to talking to Uncle Brian.

I walked out and began running down the street. About two blocks over was my car, I ran the whole way. When I made it to my car, I ducked into a fast food restaurant bathroom to change.

I knew the outfit was hot and sexy, and that is why I picked it

I knew the outfit was hot and sexy, and that is why I picked it. I knew that it would throw people off.

I then sped off in my car and as I pulled into the race, I rubbed my NOS tanks, I had three.

After I pulled in, I saw a pretty black muscle car that was tricked out.

I walked over to it and smiled it was so beautiful.

"You new around here?" I knew that voice, it was Han. I turned around he looked shocked.

"Beth, what are you doing here?"

"Racing..." I answered in a quiet voice.

"Let me guess, your dad doesn't know."

"He doesn't."

I looked over at my car and saw Uncle Brian and Dad looking at it in awe. I walked over there and straightened my spine to hold my head high.

"You like my baby?" My voice startled them.

When they turned around they were both shocked to see me.

"So you race?"

"So you race?"

My dad and I asked each other at the same time. I laughed and he chuckled.

"I'm racing someone named Ryan tonight." I say.

He looks at me in shock.

"How long have you been racing?"

"6 months."

That was when the conversation ended due to my name being called to the line.

When I pulled up, the girl pointed to me to ask me if I was ready, I revved my engine, Ryan doing the same.

We then took off.

I changed gears fast and I only hit my NOS tanks once, and I won the race.

His car was beautiful.

As he got out, he walked over to me and handed me the keys

"You probably cheated." He snared at me.

"You probably want to get out of my face." I say back to him just as vicious.

"Why is that?"

"Because my family are the Torettos, and I am Dom's daughter."

"Oh shit! I am so sorry."

"Too late." Then I punched him in the face.

I drove off that night with a new car and Gisele driving my car.