Meeting Dad

Beth's POV.

No matter what my mother said about my father, I know that he will be my safe haven from my Foster Parents.

When the Social Worker came to pick me up, he looked like he was really hating what was happening.

"Are you okay?" I asked the man.

"Yes." It was a simple reply.

We drove the rest of the way in silence. I was really hating this ride, with the ways this man was acting.

I noticed my shirt riding up a little bit, so I pulled in down.

I looked at this certain spot down the road, where my car is parked, and smiled. Tomorrow night will be the night I race.

I have raced a lot of times since I turned 16, which was 6 months ago

I have raced a lot of times since I turned 16, which was 6 months ago. I looked over at the man, and almost chuckled as he looked shocked to where the GPS was telling him to go.

"Turn right in 13 feet." He looked at the GPS in shock. I guess where that place is dangerous. I laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing?" The man asked me.

"Well because of your face." After that he didn't say anything else.

When we pulled into the driveway, a bald man walked out onto the porch and waved at us.

"Are you Dominic Toretto?" The man asked the man on the porch.

"Yes I am." The mans voice was very deep.

As I got out, he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Elizabeth. I'm your dad, but if you don't feel comfortable calling me that, just call me Dom." I decided as soon as he said that I would call him dad.

"I think I'll call you Dad, it seems fitting." I say as I grabbed my bags and walked to the porch.

"Lets meet the family." Dad smiled and led me into the house. I smiled as I saw the living room filled up.