Chapter 14: And Peggy!

A/n Hey guys hope like this chapter and soon I will do a face reveal. This chapter will also around Pegria. Enjoy :). and btw there might be a little cringe in this chapter, so I apologize in advance.

Peggy's Pov:

Omg. Omg. Omg It's finally Friday. I've been waiting for this day for two days. TWO WHOLE DAYS. It's finally here. I'm in my last period of the day, which was photography, I'm packing my bag ready to leave the class. I normally love this class, but today all I want to do is leave. It was 2:44 and my class leaves 2:45. I count in my head the seconds until

"RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG" There goes the bell. I grab my back pack and race out of class. I'm speeding down the halls to my dorm. I know my date was at 5:00, but I knew I took forever to get ready, so better start now. As I'm zooming around the campus I see John sitting on a bench sketching something. I run up to him and say

"Hey John"

"Hey Pegs" He says looking up at me

"So, dating Alex" I say while smirking

"We are not dating" He says rolling his eyes

"I have a picture that says otherwise" I say cocking my eyebrow

Before he could say anything I say

"Whoops gotta go" While I rush away leaving him my dust. I enter the dorm building and run up stairs because the elevator was too slow. I reach my dorm and pull my keys out of my pocket. I fumble with them for a second or two because my hands won't stop shaking. I eventually get the door open. I step into my dorm and I'm by myself because Maria doesn't get out of her class until 3:15 and it was 2:55. I bet I could have gotten here faster if I hadn't stopped to tease John. "Damn me getting easily distracted."  I think to myself. Anyway stop talking to yourself and start getting ready. I walk over to my closet and start rummaging through it. I look through all my clothes evidently finding nothing decent to wear. I eventually get frustrated and start throwing the clothes that I didn't like on the floor. I eventually clean out my entire closet, nothing was hanging up and anymore and everything was on the floor. I was about to give up when I see a white dry cleaners bag in the back of my closet. I reach for it and pull it out. I honestly had no idea what this was. I carefully remove it from the bag to reveal a beautiful yellow dress with spaghetti straps and a neckline in the shape of a half square and went down deep but not too deep. It was a silky type of dress that was a pale yellow and at the bottom it had rhinestones that scattered it. Around the waist area it got smaller, it looked like I would fit perfectly into it. I put it on and it did fit perfectly around my waist and it was just my length. I remember this dress, Herc made it for me for my 12th grade prom because non of the dresses I saw at the store I liked. He specially made it so it only went a little ways past my knees because I was never quite fond of lengthy dresses. I slip out if it and carefully place it back into the bag. Alright, I have found my dress now my makeup and hair and shoes. So much to do, so little time. God I'm starting to sound like Alex.

I go to the bathroom and close the door and lock it to make sure Maria wouldn't see me when she came back cause it's like 3:20. It literally took me 25 minutes to just pick out my outfit and I still have to do my makeup, hair, and shoes. I wanted to look perfect for tonight. I take my hair out of the pony tail it was in and start brushing it. When I'm done brushing my hair I grab the curling iron and start curling my hair bit by bit. I've never liked curling my hair because it always took forever, and I'm not the patient type, but it make me look perfect I will do it. When I finally finish curling my hair I spray hair spray in it and put half of it in a ponytail with the rest falling down. Now that my hair was finished which took me about 45 minutes to do. I pull out my makeup box. That's right box. And start looking through it. I first go through the eyeshadows. after about 5 minutes if deciphering which color I choose the color that matched my dress. Next was the lipstick, most of my lipstick was red, and I didn't want to wear red lipstick because most likely Maria was going to wear red lipstick. I look through the pile of lipsticks I have and find one that is salmon color that Eliza got my for my birthday last year. I choose my rose blush and the mascara that makes my eyelashes look fuller. I don't wear highlighter or foundation because even though I wear make up I find that too fake. I apply the eye shadow and the black the eyeliner and carefully add the wings making sure they were in the same spot and at the same length. I add my lipstick with a lip liner that is slightly darker so it pops and gently blend it. I implement the blush making sure it is not too concentrated on any spots in my cheeks. I unlock and open the door to the bathroom and look around making sure I wasn't in Maria sight view. I notice her bag on the couch and her bedroom door closed. I find the coast all clear and walk to my room gingerly making sure I'm as quiet as possible. I reach my bedroom and close my door. I slip out of clothes I have on and carefully put on the dress.  I was able to zip it up because Herc didn't put the zipper to far down, so I was able to reach it and zip it up my self. I pick up my hair from my back to make sure I don't zip any of it up and pull the zipper up. When it is closed I let my hair fall back down my back carelessly.