Chapter 4

Naruto's view

I got my stuff ready and headed off to the gates. Once I was in front of the villagers, they started it again. Then I seen, Sasuke heading towards me and grabbing my arm. Wonder whats wrong with him all of a sudden. All of a sudden we're in an ally way, and he grabs my arms with one hand above my head. He then puts one knee in between my legs. My face immediately heats up, and he smirks from seeing my face.

Sasuke's view

When I was in the middle of town I can't stop thinking about Naruto and him I mean her being a girl. Every time I think of her, I get hard.(😒) No one can blame me, I mean she's cute and all. OMG WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!! Well it does look like I'm in love with her. Now when I think about it I fell in love with her at......

Flashback

We finally caught the demon cat, but the cat likes Naruto for some reason. Tch, why does it like the dobe in the first place. I always think of the dobe WTF is wrong with me am I sick. No Uchihas don't get sick.

When we arrive at the hokages office the cat got smothered. Haha serves you right, but also feel bad for you. I'm looking at Naruto now, and see her looking at the hokage in the eyes. It's like their telling each other something through there eyes. I wonder what their talking about. Then I seen the dobe ready to speak.

"I'm dropping my mask." This got everyone's attention including mine. I wondered what the hell is he talking about. "You sure Naruto that you want to show your team mates?" asked the hokage. "Yeah I want to see their reactions I bet it will be a good show for a little bit." the hokage nodded in agreement. What will be a good show and what the hell is the dobe hiding?

The dobe dropped his henge/mask. Once its off all four of us yelled "You're a girl!!!" "Yeah but I don't care if I'm a boy or a girl their basically the same thing." "No their not girls are weaker, but you are basically the same level as Sasuke and just proven Sakura is the weakest kunoichi." said Kakashi wow I'm impressed he said that to Sakura.

"Actually I'm Anbu level Kakashi-sensei its just hokage wanted me to get friends my age." I paled when she said that. Then Kakashi said "Wait you're in Anbu!!! Then whats you're name?" "Bloody-Kitsune, level SSS-rank, status- if seen run for your life you will be killed immediately unless i find that your innocent." Everyone in the room paled even more at what she said except for hokage. "Can we have our mission jiji." "Of course Naru-chan." the hokage said. "Let Tazuna in."

The moment the guy entered the room my nose scrunched like Naruto's did. She went up in front of him and said, "go wash and scrub your mouth. You stink really bad." After she said that he got pretty angry look that said 'i'll murder you' and I snickered at that comment. She paid no mind to it and said, "We should get going I don't want to wait any longer than I already have to." We finally started to go, but I stayed to listen to the hokage and Naruto.

"Naruto he's obliviously hiding something keep an eye on him and also please be careful." "You got it jiji-ojisan." I can tell she know's I'm listening behind the doors and I got a feeling that she smirked, and mumbled sneaky bastard. Then I left to go get my stuff ready for the mission.

Every time I thought about Naruto while I was packing, she looks cute and adorable.... AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER!!! Oh well looks like my love chose her it seems. Also an Uchiha gets what he wants and NO ONE will have her except for me. I sound to possessive.(😥)

Well I'm done packing. I am now in the middle of the village then I see Naruto. I start getting hard again shit. Now I won't be able to hold back my feelings.

I walk up to her and grab her hands with one hand above her head. Put one leg between hers, and her face is really red and I smirk.

End of Flashback

How u guys like it? I hope I'm doing good, but I will do another chapter till then enjoy reading the chapter!!!