Chapter 13- Possessive

Weeks pass by for Ayano Aishi; the cherry blossom blooms and falls, and more rivals come close to Senpai, resulting in more deaths at Akademi High.

Amai Odayaka? Stabbed repeatedly with her own kitchen knife. Kizana Sunobu? Burnt alive after someone 'accidentally' splashed gasoline on her, along with a lit match. Oka Ruto was easy, she was pushed from the school rooftops after spying on the Bosu sisters.

And just recently, Osu Rito was kidnapped and held hostage in Ayano's basement for a few days until Ayano grew bored of her mind-broken body and allowed the athlete to starve to death.

Ayano smirks at the memory as she walks into the deserted school, slipping her phone into her pocket. It's pretty early, so no one is here, all she needs to do is wait for Budo.

It had also been a month since Budo had confessed his love to Ayano, and now they are apparently an official couple, according to the girls at school.

The sun shines brightly in Ayano's face as she impatiently waits for Budo to arrive. She doesn't mind being with Budo- She actually enjoys his company, but her heart always remains with Taro Senpai.

"Guess who?" A pair of strong hands slip around Ayano's smoky-coloured eyes, preventing her vision, and the girl sighs. Everyday was the same, Budo would greet the girl with a cute gesture, then they would both go to the Dojo, where Ayano would bitterly sit and watch Budo lead the Martial Arts Club.

Everyday, for a month.

"Budo-san?" The female asks tiredly, only to be answered with someone grabbing her waist and whirling her in circles. Budo liked to make it clear to everyone that Ayano was his girl, however it seemed everyone already knew. As if on cue, a few of the Cooking Club girls gaze at the couple happily.

None of the guys ever dared to go near Ayano again, in fear of the heroic blackbelt, Budo Masuta, beating them for it, although the coal-haired guy wouldn't intend something so aggressive on another student, unless Ayano had willed upon it.

However, Ayano hasn't asked Budo to do anything since Kokona's kidnapping, she just remained by his side like any other girlfriend, quietly murdering schoolgirls that came to close to Taro Senpai.

The ash hair-coloured girl huffs as she takes her usual place at the back of the Dojo, and as always, Mina, Juku and the other Martial Arts club members shoot sympathetic glances towards her, before they move foward to begin their lesson.

'Why am I even here?' is what Ayano used to think. Now, she doesn't care.

Budo would give her a big wave from the front of the class, in which she'd half-heartedly return, before turning her gaze out to the window, to the green, grassy field stretched out in front of her, the same routine as always.

There, at the far end of the field, is the hill, upoun it a single, still Sakura tree, with the blossom innocently falling down onto the grass. As the Martial Arts club activities begin, Ayano reconciles a brutal memory, where she repeatedly stabbed Masako Hitachiin, after dragging her down the hill with her long, purple hair.

A small, devious smile spreads across the smoky-haired girl as she thinks about the bloody memory. Another thought comes back to the girl, not one too long ago, although it felt like it.

Ayano remembers playing outside on the grass, as the cherry blossom fell like snow, decorating her hair like petals. In the Dojo, at the exact place Ayano is sat now, Sho and Budo had waved at her, in which she waved back.

The next day, Budo had confessed his love to Ayano beside the water fountain, where she accepted.

The dark-grey eyed girl inwardly shudders at the memory. Sat watching her boyfriend teach the Martial Arts Club, she sighs. At first, dating Budo felt fun, he was her toy which she could use to exclude rivals. Ayano owned him. At least, that was the plan, anyway.