" who said im mad?!" Everyone shot their heads to our directions , listening into a convosation that was made public due to Jimin.

" Then why are you shouting?" I said calmly as his tense muscles calmed down. Everyone muttered and mumbled then carried on with what they were doing.

Before i knew it we were approaching closer and closer to the destination as i got excited. The bus stopped as it let us all out.

It was already night because it took us 4 hours to drive and long exhausting arguments with Jimin took my energy out even more .

We got to our tent which was already made for us as i didnt want to fall asleep.. i was too excited to explore the place.

It was 10 pm and the whistle for all of us to go off our phones and fall asleep when off and Jimin did exactly what they wanted... except for me.

I was on my phone for a good thirty minutes before Jimin bothered to whisper something.

" Who are you texting?" He asked but i didnt respond, but instead laughing at Jungkooks text as he looked over my shoulder and looking at who i was texting.

"Oh that Jungkook guy..." he muttered as i looked at him , confusion was shown in my face as i responded.

" whats wrong with Jungkook?" I asked angry as he turned around from his side of the tent and looked at mine.

" i dont hate him but i hate his guts.." he mumbled as i couldnt hear because i laughing too loud at Jungkooks jokes.

Jimin POV:

What is he saying which is interupting my beauty sleep? I thought as i looked over Sanas shoulder at their text messages.

Jungkook: gurl your so hot even the sun is sweating😉.

Sana: omg Jungkook! Where are you learning these from? 😂😂

Jungkook : my love for you is like diarhea...i cant hold it in 😏.

Sana :ommoo i think im crying of laughter!! 😂😂😂

Really? Why doesnt she respond to me as nicely as she does to Jungkook?, i thought before my thoughts got interrupted by Sana.

" I am going to go to the toilet, i will be right back." She said leaving her phone faced down. Im guessing she doesnt want me to see the messages...

Well this is my only chance to see what they talk about..,i thought as i opened her phone and scrolled up through her messages.

Jungkook: is your name google? Because you are the answer to everything i am looking for 😙

Sana: JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook : aside from being sexy 😍, what do you do for a living?

Sana: i am wheezing!

Jungkook : is your body from Mcdonalds? Because i am loving it! 😘

Sana: Im going to go to the toilet! Im literally dying! 😂😂

Jungkook: i will be waiting babe 😉😂

Babe? Are they together? Jinja?, i thought as i couldnt hold myself together. Thinking about Sana with another boy confused me. I clenched my fist and made my way to the toilet, where no one was inside.

Where could they be?,i thought before i heard laughter and jokes from behind the toilets. I peeked behind and saw Jungkooks arm around her, as she playfully punched his chest.

" The stars look so beautiful! " Sana said pointing to the stars in the night sky, they did look beautiful as they twinkled.

"Yep, just like you."

" Can you stop with the pick up lines or i am actually going to make me fall for you." She said laughing hard as he still kept his arm around her shoulder. Why isnt he getting off?

" Then fall for me then." He responded as those words drilled into my head. So they arent together yet? I made my way back to the tent and layed there. Day dreaming about them, both of them. Are they going to get together?

I thought so hard until Sana climbed back into the tent,smiling to herself.

"What took you so long? Was it Jungkook? Why are you always with Jungkook all the time? I think he is bad news." I bombarded her with questions as she got mad , me always talking bad about Jungkook kept getting to her and making her tick off.

" Im so done with you. Whats so wrong about Jungkook? He is my best friend! Why does that affect you? He has done nothing to you!" She yelled as she layed down , ready to fall asleep.

I thought about what she said, why did i always talk bad about Jungkook? Why is that affecting me? . It took a few minutes to process as i heard light snores coming from Sanas side of the tent. I looked at her as she was facing my direction to fall asleep.

" Because i am falling for you ..." i whispered to myself as i fell asleep.

I really hope she didnt hear that..

END OF P.O.V

A/N

GUYS THE SHORTY AWARDS IS TOMMOROW CAN I GET AN AYY! SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE! BUT OOHH THERE IS JEALOUSY! AND A LONGER CHAPTER THIS TIME! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN CAMP? AND GUYS TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE! NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! LOOOL OK BAI .