Chapter 4:

"Sana? Are you here?"
"Here"
"Jimin?"
"Here."

Mr Butler sighed, and took us inside our maths classroom.

"What caused you guys to do something this big?"

"He literally ruined my-"
"It's all her fault , entirely her fault. Not mine." Jimin pointed at me.
"He ruined my work while calling me stupid." I shoved his crusty nails out of my face.

"Here we go again." Mr Butler sighed and rolled his eyes as me and Jimin were screaming at eachother.

"STOP UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN THE SCHOOL TOILETS TOO!"

"Why should i give my homework to you? You want the credit fo-" He kicked my foot with his eyes open looking at Mr Butler.

"Because of Sana you guys can give  the school Janitor a well- deserved break as you guys can clean the school!"
Mr Butler shouted as i couldnt comprehend what he was trying to say.

" Mr Butler are you trying to say we both, students, clean the whole school? Because of a stupid fight?" I scoffed in disbelief.

"LEAVE.NOW!" Mr Butler had enough as he escorted us out.

What? I gurantee you , this isnt my fault. Why cant i just hurt Jimjn? It's just something about him that restrains me to.

I ran after Jimin.

"JIMIN!"

He turned around abruptly , still walking. "What?"

"You're a little- a little" There are no words to describe my hatred for him.

"Wow! You got tired quickly." I wanted to kick his face.

"What do you expect me to be like my husband, Usian Bolt?" I panted , holding my knees.

"Follow me." He said in a stern voice , me being the idiot i am , i followed him.

Before i knew it , we were out into the school field , in a little shed.

The school were strict , no one was allowed inside . Not even teachers.

It got to the point where kids would make up rumours about whoever went in, can never come out.

And of course, i went inside.

"What is this place?" I said astonished , trampling on song lyrics lying on the floor.

" This was the schools old studio room, they used to sing in here until they got a new, better one." Jimin said , picking up one of the lyrics.

"This.." he stopped." Is a place where i like to relax , when im mad and storm out of classes , i come here. No one can find me. I vent my anger out."

"A..lright..." I headed to a box ,i opened it and i screamed in terror.

"HEY! WHY IS THERE A TARANTULA IN THIS ROOM!?!"

"WHAT??!"

"DO YOU LIKE PET TARUNTUALAS?"

" NO OF COURSE NOT!" We ran out the room, looking threw the window at the taruntula roming around the room. I never been so scared in all my life.

"If this is your relaxing room, how did you let a tarantula get in here ??"

"You expect me to know?"

"Anyway" i went on." Jimin, why did you show me something so private to you?"

He thought about it for a while then responded." I found out about your ADHD." I looked down to the floor, no one was supposed to know.

" i found out from Seolhyun."

"That little -"

"This is what the studio is for!" He said , showing me the door inside as i feared going in. I dont want the tarantula all over me.

"Arent you a man? You go in!" I said shoving him to the door .

" I thought you were a feminist." He chuckled as he opened the door and looked around.

"Coast is clear."

"Jimin...does anyone know about this?" I asked out of curiousity. Any one couldve walken in on him.

" i mean , other than Taehyung and Jungkook , then nobody else. " He stopped and stared at me seriously ,making shivers run down my spine. "You cannot , absolutely not tell a living soul about this alright? ".

" i promise."

He took his hand out for a high five.

Is this kid being serious? What happened to the rude , roadman Jimin?

"You expect me to give you a high five? Are you five?" I scoffed, where did Jimin dissapear too?

" No, a high five for a promise." He added." If you break it i have to chop your hand off."

"Fine." I agreed to high five him , the bell rang signalising  the end of the day. We walked together out of the shed, in pure silence.

I couldnt get that shed off my mind.

What did he do in there?

And why didnt anyone know about it?

We reached the end of the school gate. As he turned , and looked at me with a blank, disgusted  look.

" why are you following me?"  He made a face. " You like me too much you cant let me go home?"

I looked around and realised i wasnt going the way i was to go home.

" Uh i-i-"

"Bye." Jimin left.

This is the boy i'm used to...

AUTHORS NOTE:

DID ANYONE NOTICE?! I LEFT A HINT ABOUT JIMINS LIFE IN HERE... YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON DONT ATTACK ME 😂😂😂.

YOU WILL ALSO LEARN ABOUT SEOLHYUN IN THE FUTURE!