5. Anne

"Are.. are you telling me you don't know?" she asks.
"What don't I know?"
"The person you are... WHAT YOU DID!!.
To me" her voice starts to tremble.

And as I look at her beautiful face I see a tear travelling down her cheek. That's when a unknown warmth fills my stomach.
I kneel in front of her grabbing her hands softly and ask, "What is your name?"
"I...I'm Anne'' she says barely audible. "Would you mind untying me?"
"If you promise not to run away" I say

Then she starts to cry heavily. Her face gone completely pale. Her breath grows shorter through her tears. Her hands shudder and the tears just flow and flow on. I try to shush her but she starts to breathe more shallow by the second.

"Anne... Anne... Listen to me... Breathe sweetheart...
ANNE!!! Please! Come on... breathe!! You're going to faint otherwise.
STOP IT FOR FUCK SAKE!! I'm not going to hurt you." Worry swelling in my voice as I try to shush her, nothing seems to help, especially screaming. Why the fuck did I need to scream??

I grab her face and look at her vibrant green eyes that have reddened through her tears.
"Anne...
Breathe...It's OK."

Then I see her eyes go blank and feel her body go limp.
I grab her just in time, untie her and lay her down on a mattress I see laying on the other side of the room.
What did I do to scare her so much?