four

Sohye frowned as she looked at the dress on the mannequin. She vaguely recalled Wonwoo saying something about the dress when she went out with him the week before, but she couldn't remember exactly what he had said that day. She knew that she wanted to get the dress, but at the same time she wasn't sure.

"That's a pretty dress," Nayoung said as she stood next to her friend. "You should get it."

"Don't you think it's too revealing?" Sohye whispered as she tugged at the skirt.

"No, I think the pink and black lace is a nice touch," Nayoung shook her head and smiled. "You should get it," she repeated.

Sohye's frown deepened as she continued looking at the lace dress. She really liked the dress. She looked at Nayoung and smiled. "I'll get the dress," she said while nodding.

The two girls, after purchasing the dress, left the store and walked out onto the street with the dress in a bag around Sohye's wrist. They walked past the display of the store and just a little forward when they saw him. Sohye wanted to wave and call for Wonwoo, but two things stopped her from doing so. The first was that Wonwoo lied to her and said he was busy working, and the second was that he was out with another girl- a girl Sohye had never seen before. Sohye looked at Wonwoo and the girl disappointed. The bag in her hand dropped to the ground when she saw the girl Wonwoo was with wearing the same dress Wonwoo told Sohye not to get, the same dress she just bought with Nayoung.

"Sohye," Nayoung whispered as she saw the scene in front of her and felt Sohye tremble to her side. "Sohye, I'm sorry."

Sohye sniffed. Her eyes were rapidly watering, and her nails were digging into the palm of her hand. She refused to accept what she just saw, but she knew it was true. Tears spilled out of her eyes and rolled down her pale cheeks. She turned around and started to run away, Nayoung calling after her as she left. Wonwoo turned in time to see both Sohye and Nayoung running away, the bag with the pale pink and black lace dress sitting where Sohye dropped it. Nayoung suddenly stopped chasing after Sohye, turned around, and returned to the bag. She picked up the bag and walked to Wonwoo, who was still blankly looking in the direction Sohye was running in.

"I," Wonwoo started before Nayoung angrily threw the bag at him. He caught it as it hit his chest, and he looked up to see Nayoung with a nasty snarl on her face.

"Go to hell," she hissed before turning around and walking away.