three

Something changed- Sohye could feel it whenever she was with Wonwoo. He felt different, almost as if he were going away. She felt as if Wonwoo was just slipping out of her grasp, and she couldn't do anything about it. She wanted Wonwoo to be hers forever and ever, but she was starting to believe that it wouldn't last forever and ever.

"I told you that I didn't like Wonwoo from the beginning," Nayoung told Sohye one night after Wonwoo didn't show up to meet Sohye for their date. "I didn't feel right ever since I saw you two together."

Sohye frowned. She couldn't understand why her best friend was acting like this about the boy she loved so dearly. They had been together for about four months now, but it felt as if they had spent an eternity together. It really did hurt her that Nayoung didn't approve of her boyfriend; however, Sohye felt as if Wonwoo was the one for her. No one could change the way she felt about Wonwoo or the way he made her feel.

"Wonwoo?" Sohye whispered breathlessly as he held her waist tightly.

"Yes?" Wonwoo whispered back, his lips leaving small marks all over her exposed collarbones.

He pulled her in close with a small jerk, Sohye gasping as she held onto him tighter. She let her senses get overwhelmed by the close proximity of Wonwoo and forgot it all. Wonwoo made electricity run through her veins and her brain turn to putty. She loved it; she loved him. She loved his fingers and the way they grasped the roots of her hair as he kissed her passionately. She loved him so much.

"Wonwoo, I love you," she said as he started.

It was a restless night. They made love to each other, but not once did Wonwoo tell Sohye he loved her back. Not once did he say he loved her too.