Fairytale

Fairytale

(AFTER NINE YEARS)

Zinnia's POV:

Everything had changed.

Even my feelings for him had changed.

What exactly happened for the past nine years?

He chose to obey my Grandpa after they talk inside that office room.

And you know what happened next? Well, He just dump me like a trash over my family's wealth.

Now, he's staying in England for good, I think? I don't care what he's up to.

"Hi, Zinnia! Flowers for you!" Viel greeted as I entered our house. I smiled in my surprise. He's really sweet.

By the way, I already moved on. In fact, tonight is our Engagement Party of Viel Fajardo. That is what my Grandpa wants nine years ago right?

I'm just obeying him yet he treats Viel as if he don't like him for me. Like what the hell.

"Thank you, Viel. I love you!" I said and it was true.

Viel is a very nice guy. I can feel it and I can see that he's really sincere with his feelings for me.

We've been together for four years but something's different from his eyes. It looks like he's suffering in pain. But why? Why would he suffer in pain? It all started last month, after he talked to my Grandpa through phone about our engagement.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Are you still mesmerized by my charm?" I joked as I flashed my infamous smirk.

He didn't laughed nor smiled as the usual thing he does every time I was joking around but instead, he just hugged me tightly to the point that I can already feel his heartbeat. It was too fast.

"I am always mesmerized by your charm, Zinnia. You know that." He started. I don't know, but I can feel that he's very uneasy right now. I can hear his soft and silent sobs. He's not okay.

"What's the matter with you, Viel? Are you crying?" I asked while trying to be free from his hug to see his face, but I failed. He's strong enough to hug me more tightly. I'm starting to be uneasy too.

What's the problem with him?

"I'm rich. I owned different famous companies. I can buy anything expensive for you, even if it was all worth of billion dollars. But I realized that, money can't buy your love for me." I frowned when I heard what he said.

"What are you talking about?! Are you doubting my love for you, Viel?" I asked full of disappointment. He shook off his head as a response before he continue what he was up to.

"In this story, You are the Princess and I am nothing but only a supporting character. It's not that I'm doubting your feelings for me. But the fact that I am scared. Scared of losing you once you meet him once again. It was clearly said that, I'm not your Prince Charming. It was always him from the very start..."

"This night is not Fajardo-Ferrer Engagement Party, It was actually Arvueva-Ferrer's Engagement Party. Anyway, Don't get mad to your Grandpa, okay? Mr. Ferrer is very nice. He'll do everything what's the best for you, remember that. And I think we're going to bid our goodbyes now 'coz your Prince Charming might be here a few hours from now... So, I'm letting you go now, Zinnia. Goodbye and take care of yourself," He said and kissed my forehead. His eyes was full of tears. How can he be hurt like this?