06; Hungover Angel

Começar do início

 I pushed myself out of bed and grabbed some leggings and a football jersey that I wore to every single one of their games. "I'll be getting changed, good luck getting her out of bed," I walked into the bathroom and changed out of Wren's clothes and into mine. I brushed through my tangled hair and threw it up into a messy bun before completely ridding my face of any make up. 

 I looked like death but I wasn't planning on impressing anyone at my brothers game so I pushed myself out of the bathroom and saw Wren had been put in a headlock by Jenna. "I tried to wake her up," he choked out.

 "Jenna release," I barked. "Water, painkillers, changed, breakfast and then lets go," I clicked my finger. "I'll make some pancakes while you get ready," I felt sick and gross but I had to be the one to do something and I had always been the one to care for Spencer in the midst of his hangover days (which were still going strong).

 I walked down the stairs and saw my brother sat at the table in his kit with a glass of orange juice and toast in front of him. "Good morning dear brother," I smiled and grabbed the pancake mix from the cupboard.

 "Good morning stripper," he replied blandly.

 "What did you just call me?" I asked and turned around.

 "You were the one dancing on a table," he shrugged and chugged back the orange juice. "Tell your friend not to be late to the game," he slammed his chair to the table and marched out of the kitchen. 

 I rolled my eyes and turned on the hob, moving the pan onto the heat. I poured on a few blobs of the pancake mix and waited for them to cook whilst humming to myself. "You're cooking in your state?" Wren leaned on the counter and watched me flip the pancakes.

 "I hate both of you assholes," Jenna slumped into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. "I feel like I died, came back to life and then died again," she laid her head on the counter. I placed some pancakes on a plate and slid them onto the counter, continuing to make some more.

 "I'm not looking forward to this game, I always cheer along but I might throw up if I do that," I laughed to myself and plated up some more pancakes before I turned off the hob and took the pan off of it. I handed Wren some pancakes and then had some for myself, happily munching on the deliciousness of pancakes and maple syrup.

 "As long as you don't throw up on Kyle again," Wren joked.

 Jenna almost choked on her food. "You threw up on Kyle Pierce?" She smirked and then laughed aloud.

 "And then kissed me," Wren added and I blushed furiously as she laughed harder.

 "You kissed him?" She slapped the counter and giggled.

 "Ha ha, very funny. Lets go," I put all of our plates in the sink and led them to the front door. Slipping on my white Vans, I pulled open the door and waited for them to step out and into the cold air.

 We all walked down the driveway and Jenna froze as we saw Kyle completely topless washing his car out front. "Holy fucking balls," she cursed loudly. 

 He turned around and smirked at us. "Good morning Angel," he called over.

 "Angel?" Jenna gasped and looked at me.

 I slowly walked over to him with a looming sense of guilt washing over me. "I'm so sorry for throwing up on you, I didn't mean to and I feel-"