Chapter 19 - First Step

Start from the beginning

That person is Xi Zhie..he was ordered by Hong Tian to reveal the face of the future mistress and observe her every moves...

He swear that he will ask the yuan sword as the compensation..even though he knows that the woman isn't aware of his identity, but he can't help but be anxious...

------
Steward Wang can't help but be worried...he knows that dart comes from lord Xi Zhie, the personal guard of wangye..

But as Steward  Wang see the sedan coming towards them..he instantly kneel again and made a fist with his  two hands tightly clasp in front of Su Qian Meng...

He loudly exclaimed" With everyone as a witness..wangfei is truly a virtuous woman with an extraordinary bearing, with her reputation wrongly accused and tainted, but despite of this...Duan Wangfu will receive our great wangfei and grateful to our dragon emperor to bestow a fortunate  and perfect marriage"...

Then a grand red cloth eight person sedan came out from the Duan Wangfu...

The sedan is made of the most expensive wood that gives a fresh fragrance..the red silk is also made from the highest grade of silk cloth...anyone can see how extravagant the Duan Wangfu is...in front of the magnificent sedan  is a procession of dozen of delicate and beautiful girls, spreading and throwing various kind of roses...

Such a scene is trully mystical with a hint of elegance, those girls is dancing with their light and graceful steps, but towards  their wangfei it was only a show for the crowd..

She just turn her head towards the direction of the procession...there is no hint of appreciation nor adoration, like someone who can't be pleased by any mortal things..

After she took a glance at the red clothed sedan, she immediately look back at middle aged man that is currently kneeling in front of her...

"How can bengong refuse this great honor,  to trouble wangye to prepare a magnificent sedan just to pick bengong...this trully give honor to oneself...." her voice like a sweet caramel, so appetising yet somewhat cold and distant...

Her steps is light like a butterfly but more graceful than a swan, before she enter the sedan...she said with her tender voice without looking back.."Steward, your wangye acknowledgement certainly bring an unimaginable happiness to bengong..." then her voice became louder.." bengong hopes that those unhappy events this day shall be forgotten and treat it like a fleeting rain..this wangfei is forgiving, we shall not dwell in the past but also not forgot the lesson that we attained.."

When these words  were heard, silence enveloped the surrounding
.among the crowd is the great general Jiang Mo Chen, after they discussed the important matter, he immediately flee to witness personally the commotion in front of duan wangfu and the wangfei of Hong Tian.

He was truly dumbstruck, this woman is well versed in medical, those fast and accurate hands were seen by his eyes, her aura is noble...much nobler than any women he ever met, even the imperial family can't compare..

But her words are the thing that struck his soul, her voice is gentle and sweet but he can sense a person that undergone a terrible life..it's pity he haven't seen her face..

Her strong straight back..there is no weakness to spare, like a warrior that can't be killed by any physical wound..

This woman is trully an interesting one, Jiang Mo Chen said...with his eyes glued at the red clad woman, never wanting to part with her figure..

-----

Inside the sedan is much luxurious than the outside, there is a distinct calm fragrance,  her seat is covered by a smooth silver fox fur, that gives a satisfying fèeling, it was impossible not to feel comfort..

As the eight person raise the sedan, a very white skin hand with a slender long fingers can be seen..

"Mu Jin, take all the dowry and let the beautiful maidens of duan wangfu carry it with bengong, let the servants from Su Manor return..." her voice full of authority..

"Is the  head steward satisfy to what bengong wants to do?"

Even Steward Wang can't see her face, he knew wangfei is testing him, whether if she is trully acknowledged as the mistress of Duan Wangfu and to let the crowd witness this..

Steward Wang immediately kneel beside the sedan " this small servant doesn't dare to decide, wangfei is now the mistress of Duan Wangfu, whatever wangfei order shall be followed without delay "..

And all the servants kneel

The servants from Su Manor can't do anything but to give the dowry and return..

Yun Yiniang let them accompany the eldes miss to spy the Duan Wangfu, but they haven't even step foot inside, they were already ask to leave, even if they wang to refuse, the Duan Wangfu already acknowledged this mistress, they can only lower their heads..

"Proceed" Su Qian Meng said and retrieve her hand.

Her face carried a blooming smile..." this will be my first step"..her eyes full of mischief..