"Oh Dec." she moaned, her back arched as my hand cupped her breast and began massaging it gently, my fingers flicking over that hard nip that I craved to taste, which I did. My jaw locked around her firm breast, my tongue flicking and sucking over it as her soft moans filled the air, just the sound of her moaning like that is driving me wild. I pushed her gently into wall, she gasped as her hot skin hit the cold tiles, my hands moving down to her ass and gripped her firmly as I lifted her up, her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Baby, your so hot." I hissed as my hard shaft rested between her hot and wet folds, that one sensation made my body twitch, I've never been this close to her, our bare flesh touching and sliding together. I smashed my lips to hers and pressed myself into her body, I groaned loudly when her fingers pulled at the tips of my hair, wow, it is getting hotter in here.

"I need you inside me Babe, please." she begged as she pulled my head back, the water flowing fast over the both of us. I pressed my forehead to hers as we looked deep into each others eyes, I want to make sure that she's ready, she smiled and  wriggled her nose with mine.

"Are you ready for this Baby." I whispered, my voice came out deep and husky, her folds were still teasing me, the cheeky girl she is, knew what it was doing to me, so she moved her hips slightly, I groaned and she let out a moan, I guess she likes that feeling as well.

"I am, I want this, I want you." she said softly, I nodded and no more words where spoken, I lightly kissed her as I reached over and turned the water off before securing her safely to my hips and I carried her into the room, our light soft pecks  turned into a deep and hard kiss, she tastes so fucking amazing. I crawled over to the centre of the bed with Bell still holding onto me tightly, then not even breaking the kiss, I lowered her slowly to the bed, our bodies still touching the same, just now I'm above her, feeling her small frame underneath mine.

"Stop me if it hurts ok." I whispered and looked down into her eyes, she nodded and moved her hands to my shoulders and grabbed them firmly. I licked my lips and then slowly let then move from her lips and slowly across her jaw and then I sucked lightly onto her sensitive skin below her ear, she likes that, she giggled a little and I felt her hips buck up in to mine.

While I distracted her with that, I reached down and grabbed my shaft and rubbed the tip into her wet folds, to tease her more and to lubricate it for her. As I lined myself to her entrance, I moved my lips back to her and kissing her deeply, my tongue fighting slowly with hers as I eased myself into her, I felt her hands grip harder as I inched forward very slowly, I broke the kiss to watch her if she was ok or not, she smiled and nodded, so I moved a bit more and once the head was all in, she hissed, that made me stop.

"I'm ok, it's just stretching and it hurt." she panted, I could feel her heat already wrapping around me, she feels good, I need to feel more. We kept our eyes together as I pushed a little deeper this time and holy shit, this feels amazing, her hands moved from my shoulders to my hair, she pulled my face to hers and took my mouth in hers. I was pushed deep inside her, all of me filling her warm tight walls, as she deepened the kiss, I started to move my hips back and forth, the feeling of her made me even harder.

"I love you" I smiled as I covered her face with feather kisses as I kept up the very slowly movements, I want her to get used of the feeling of me inside her. 

"I love you too." she smiled, before her legs clamped around me tightly, that set me off, I started to thrust a little faster, fuck, she moaned with each thrust, I don't know how long I can take it before I blow. 

"Dec, Oh God, go faster." she moaned, I reached down and grabbed onto her ass cheeks and held on to it hard and lifter her slightly as I started to thrust faster and and pushing into her more so I could get as deep as I could. Both our bodies covered in a light layer of sweat, our heavy pants, moans and grunts, consuming us as our peaks were reached, I could feel Bell shake, the walls around me tightened and that was it, she came hard as she screamed out my name,