Chapter 6

*I want to dedicate this chapter to Mandykie and AnuolaGill.

Brook.

"BOOM"!, the door hits the wall hard as simone, alana, alex, and demetrius bust inside my room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH", they yell in sync. I look up briefly with tired eyes and a smile then lay back down.

"Ugh ugh girl this is not happening, alana go get some cold Water".

I could here what she said but I didn't really think she was going to pour water on me. As I got more comfortable in my bed alana throws the water on me leaving me in the covers soaked. I hop off the bed fast giving alana and alex an angry look.

"That got her ass up", demetrius said while laughing and giving alana a high five.

"Come on chica your birthday is today so take a shower and get dress because we are going site seeing", Simone said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and gave the other three stank looks. As I walked in the bathroom and closed the door, I here them walking out my room. I turn on the shower to a hot temp , strip down, then step into the shower. 15 minutes later I hop out and dry off with my towel. I lotion my body with coco butter and put on my underwear set. I put on my cloths and shoes then head out my room to the kitchen.

 I put on my cloths and shoes then head out my room to the kitchen

*brook's outfitt.

As I walk into the kitchen, simone and alex are sitting at the table while demetrius and alana are cooking.

"What are you guys burning up", I said while sitting next to Simone.

"Bitch don't try me you know I can throw down in the kitchen", demetrius said while rolling his neck.

"I can throw down too", alana said while looking at demetrius.

He gave her that " bitch whet" look.

"Like I said", he said while looking back at me, "I can throw down in the kitchen".

Alana rolled her eyes at him and started back cooking.

"We are making some eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes".

My stomach growled at the sound of that.

"Yea, cook it up", I said in my cregg voice from Friday.

17 minutes later they were done with the food and we all were sitting at the table eating and talking.

"So how does it feel to be 21 boo", alex asked while putting a piece of bacon into her mouth.

"Yes how does it feel to be rolling with the big dogs and finally being able to drink".

I smiled while shaking my head, "it feels the exact same when I was twenty".

"Her ass always got to be smart", demetrius said while rolling his eyes