Chapter 7: The trip begins

Alexis's Pov
San Francisco, California
Tuesday 8:51
I was sitting in my room looking at my phone to see it Jaden would call me or not. I was gonna call him but I wanted to see if he would remember. After me and him had our talk early, I had packed all my stuff. I packed a red bikini because I knew it was Jay's favorite color. As soon as I was gonna give up on him remembering, I see my phone start ringing.

I look at it as my heart in beating fast, it was him, Jaden. 'He remember...awh...he cares'. I grab it before it stops ringing and pressed answer. I say very sweet and innocent "Hello...Jay?". I hear him laugh on the other side and he says in his perfect voice "Who else Lex?". His voice and that nickname got me every time he said it and I giggled, I say "I don't know Jay but I'm I'm glad it's you.". I giggle after that which I knew made him crazy because he loved it, he said "Ya I'm glad it's you to Lex, so what u do today?". He ask as if we see each other everyday which is what I love about him, I say "I packed for LA, I got a couple things you'll really like." I say this in a seductive tone because it was the bikini I was talking about. He thinks about it a minute, I knew him, he'll need a sec, "I can't thing of anything, what will I like Lex." He says this in a lost little kid tone which I love and I say "You'll just have to wait Jay Jay." I say this in a teasing tone, I love teasing him. He then says sadly "Awh...Come on Lex...I'll tell you what I got for you if you tell me what you got for me?" I thought about it a sec, thinking the a good deal, but then I realized, he's prolly bluffing I say "Sorry Jay, you'll just have to wait til whenever". I say in a more teasing tone than before which makes him mad "Meany" he says which pouting tone which made me laugh very loud. That made him a better mood he then speaks up "So what are u doing now Lex" I say rather calmly "Talking to you and doing my hair." He says in a seductive tone "But your hairs already pretty, don't change it, I like it." I laugh at this and my heart starts beating faster "Jay you haven't seen me in three years, how could you know what it looks like."

He takes a minute before what he says, trying not to hurt my feelings, which is another thing I love about him. He says after a little bit "No matter a period of time Lex, you'll be beautiful, I just know it". They stopped time itself because he just gave me the greatest compliment ever. I say after I regain my thought "Awwhhh...thank you jay...you know, your hair ain't that bad look either. I just love the way it's perfect chocolate colored." I blush at this and he says "You really think so? I guess your right...I do have some pretty amazing hair". I laugh at his self confidence and say "yea it is...so what are u doing by the way...didn't get to ask you that?". He takes a deep breath before he says "Just relaxing on the roof of my hotel. Enjoying the night sky and talking to you. It really a pretty combination between the sky and you." I blush when he says that and I say "Jay enough with the compliments, your making me blush." He then laughs and says "Then mission accomplished".

I laugh at this and ask him "Well Jay, how long can you stay up for, just asking?" He laughs and say "Whenever your done, I'm done. I can stay up all night if you want." I blush again and I say "Do you really want to?" He say rather quickly, "Lex, I'll talk to you for a year if I can, how else would I catch up for three years." I laugh and say "Sure Jay, but stop making me blush, my cheeks are staring to hurt". He then laughs and says "Hey your doing the same thing to me Lex so if you want to point any fingers, point them in the mirror." I laugh and say in a sexy tone "Touché".

He laughs for a good long while and I say "Hasselberry and Sy don't mind you not hanging with them and talking talk to me". I felt bad as I was saying this because I was taking time away from his friends, he noticed my sad tone when I talked and said "Lex, it's ok, I told them I might be out here all night talking to you and they understand." I was relive that he had good friends and I was happy again "that's good jay, so that all nighter starts now...