Chapter 9: The Great View

Jaden's Pov
Los Angelas, California
Wednesday 8:19pm
We had finally got to the hotel. It was way better in person than on the website, it was luxury, high class and something that Chazz would like. We had entered our room after we had checked in, we were so tired, we had such a long trip but we were finally there. The room was nice to, a bathroom , two beds and a pull out couch. That's three beds... we didn't have to share. We were all happy. Hasselberry put his stuff on the pull out couch so he claimed it, me and Syrus weren't complaining. The beds were so comfy...so soft...it was just so nice.

Hasselberry feels my bed and says "To soft for me". I just shake my head and smile "Suit yourself...I love this". I look at my phone that was on the bed because it fell out of my pocket. I look at smiling at than I hit me "Oh...I forgot...I be back in a sec guys". I grab my phone and ran out the door, I swear I heard Syrus said something but I had to do something ore important, talk to Alexis. I run toward the stairwell and go through I fast I go to the roof. I was I awe of the view this hotel had, you could see everything from Hollywood to the beach. It was amazing. I go to the ledge and get my phone out and call Alexis, it said Lex on my phone, but who cares. I wait about two seconds until she picks up and says "Oh...wait...fuck you". I was confused and said "I didn't do anything Lex...Jeezzz". She giggles and says "I wasn't talking to you Jay...I was talking to Atticus...Oh, and Hey". I smile because she was the best, litterally, no one compare and I say "Hey yourself". She says rather sassy "That's my line Jay...thief". I laugh and she laughs with me, after our laugh I say "I called to tell you we got to the hotel just now". She gasps and says "So did we...like literally right now...the other went up to the room while I went to talk to you". I blush because she was amazing and stayed back to talk to me "Aww...Lex...your making me blush". She laughs and sad "Than Mission Accomplished". I gasps and it makes her laugh "Now who is stilling lines". She laughs again with melts my heart and says "Touché". We both laugh and we sit in silence and she says breaking it "So what are you doing now Jay". I snap out of my stare and the beautiful city that I was staring at and say "Just sitting on the hotel's roof again...the view is to die for". She laughs because I was silly and she says "Really...maybe we can after our date tomorrow?". She ask like she saying like she wants to see it really bad, I remember we have a date tomorrow and this would be a perfect way to end our day. I says "Ya good idea Lex...this would be a pretty way to end it...so are you excited". She say confused "Excited for what?". I laugh because it sounds like a question I would ask and says "Our date silly". I hear her face palm and that made me laugh and she says "Duh... or course I'm excited, more than ever Jay...I can't wait to see you". I blush and say "Ya...I can't wait to see you and everyone...I miss you all...Im still mad and at myself a little". I stare down at the road from the hotel in sadness when she says "Don't beat yourself up...you said you had to go...we can't blame you for doing what you want to do". I felt a little happier because she can make me feel so much better than I was before "Thanks Lex...your the best...literary". She giggles which make me melt so bad and she says "Tell me something I don't know Jay". I gasps and say "Someone is a little over confident". We both laugh and she ask me "So what are you gonna do tomorrow before our date". I think about it and say "I don't know honestly, were just gonna go roaming around the city I guess". She laughs and said "Roaming....thats a big word for the great Jaden Yuki". I felt offered and say "Well thanks Lex...that's hurts a little". She giggles and says "Aww...does little Jaden need a kiss". I say rather seductive "Well...". She laughs and says "Maybe after our day Jay, you might get lucky but don't get your hopes up". I fell sad but optimism and say "Ok...that's fine with me..." she laugh but then she sighed sadly and says "Jay I think I should go back in with everyone...ok?". I sign in sadness but I prolly should do that same "Ya...I prolly should do that same...I didn't even tell them where I was going". I laugh at the last part and so does she "Ya...u should prolly go in there...see you tomorrow Jay". She says that with happiness and I says this with love "See you tomorrow Lex". I kiss the phone with love as well and she does the same thing with as much love. I hang up the phone and say to myself 'We do act like a couple don't we. I wish. Maybe tomorrow I can get a peck on the cheek from her'. I blush at the thought and take one good long glance at the city before I head back to my room.