Chapter 5: Perfect Timing

Jaden's Pov
9:34 am Tuesday
Phoenix
Me and Hasselberry were sleeping peacefully in my bed in the hotel room I let them sleep in. Syrus on the other hand was playing a very rude joke on us. Syrus got his duel disk out and played five-headed dragon. He summon the giant monster and says "Attack". The monster attack us, even though it is a hologram, it's quite loud. I wouldn't be surprised if he while hotel heard it. At now your up to point on we're the story is...

"What the heck Private, I was having a peaceful dream, asshole". Syrus chuckled and I laugh as well. I was having a dream about Lex , but didn't want to share it because they would just give me a hard time about it. Syrus says while I'm thinking "Did I interrupt a good dream for you Jay." That gets the attention of Hasselberry that was on the floor because of the dragon attack. I think about what to say very carefully, but I rather to just tell them the truth because thy my best friends, I can't lie. I say"Just dreaming about the perfect girl." They both laugh at this, which made me mad, "What's so funny?" They both laugh at little more, which made me more mad, "WHATTT!!!!" They both stare at me with there mouth covered by there hands.

Syrus was that first to speak up as he stretches his arms "it's nothing Jay, were just glad we did that". I'm confused by his answer and replies "Did what?". Hasselberry going to the counter which had a couple pops on it that I bought before we went eating yesterday. He says "Me and Pvt.Trusdale, we got u to talk to Pvt.Lexie and got you to reconnect". I blush because there right, they did do that.

I regret not asking first for her number when I talked to her yesterday. I speak up while getting out of my bed "Ya your right, I just wish I just wish I had ask for her number before I hang up". I see Hasselberry smile very wildly, "Sarge, I'll give it to you if you want, that's how you talked to her yesterday." I smile got bigger than his and I said "Yes please". They both laugh at this and I gave that same old goofy smile. Hasselberry got to the table and grabs his phone and turns back to me and say "Give me your phone sarge, I'll put it into your contact for you". I give him my phone without saying nothing, I had the hugest smile while Hasselberry is putting her digits in my phone and Syrus is in the bathroom without anyone noticing he went in there.

He got done in the bathroom and says "What did I miss". I smile at his like crazy which makes him laugh, same wth Hasselberry as he is handing me back my phone "Here your phone sarge, now, don't be like Chazz and call her ever day for a year." Syrus laughs at this while I'm a little shocked "Did he really do that?". Syrus says while he is drying his hair from the shower he took "Yea, he did it for a year and she still hates him". I laugh at says something a little confident "well, she wouldn't mind talking to me for that long". I laugh, same with the other two, Hasselberry says "Yea...she wouldn't stop jumping up when me and Trusdale had this idea to bring you here". I look over to see Syrus shaking his head like a dog which made laugh "Yea, and thank you for that to, I really missed all you guys, by the way, when we gonna meet up with the other guys". They stare at each other like they didn't know the answer, " I don't know Jay, maybe you can call Alexis later and get us to meet with them". I really like that idea, more of the part where I can see and talk the Lex. I say "Yea, that's a great idea, but now, let's got eat some breakfast and we will go swimming later.". They nod there heads in agreement, I let them borrow some extra shorts that I brought with me to go swimming.
Today was gonna be a good day, I just now it...

Alexis's Pov
San Francisco, California
11:34 am Tuesday
My talk with Jaden was in my head all of last night and when me and Atti went shopping. When I would walk past people, I would just see Jaden on their face, I heard what he said to me on the phone which my heart beat faster 'I have always loved you, don't you know that silly'. That was stuck in my head like a bad sad song 'What did he mean by he always love me?Why didn't he confess then?Why did he leave then?'.