Chapter 3 Coming Back

Jaden's Pov
Phoenix
Monday 11:27
The taxi driver said as we approached the building that I'm supposed to go to, "That will be will be $18.57 Mr.Yuki", I pulling out my wallet giving him a big smilie, he gives on back. I really like this cab driver, he has talked about of stuff. My memories of my friends, of Alexis...
I blush at the thought and than I snap back to reality and say to him, "Here you go Jermey and thank you for listening to my problems and telling me what I should do". He smilies at me with a grin, he was a rather old man with a baseball hat on and suspenders, "No problem Mr.Yuki, and from what I think, I think you should track down this girl and tell her how you feel. I mean it been three years sense you saw her and you still have memories and thoughts about her, come on, if that don't indicate love, I don't know what does". I blush when he mentioned the word "love".

We had arrived at the building at a very kind ride but very helpfully through my feelings, "Your right, I should reconnect with her, thank you so much Jermey, Goodbye now". As I exit the taxi and hand him his money and says "No problem".

I start walking to my destination that was far but close, and then Yubel appears at has a shock face on her and I ask"Whats the problem", I ask with a goofy smile that make girls go crazy most of time, and it worked again. She glances at me a giggles and she replies "Nothing the matter, that guy in the taxi made a lot of sense, I agree with him, you should reconnect with Alexis". I was surprised by what she had said and responded with"Thank you and your right as well, I will try after this thing is done". She doesn't have to say anything else and replies with a nod.

We walk up to door but before I open it, I grab the door handle and get a deep breath before, farting courage. Then I open it to reveal......

Hassleberry's Pov
Phoenix
Monday 11:31
Me and Syrus are ready, we having been waiting for this for three years now. To get a little pay back for leaving us. "Ready private?", I ask while standing next to the light switch in the room and he was standing near the door for when Jaden opens it and comes it we will shit it behind him and turn off the light. He relies, sounding very eager, "Yes, i feel kinda bad though for doing this, it's gonna hurt his feeling." He says with a little sympathy and I give him a glare and say"No, he deserve it for leaving us". He nods in agreement as we hear the man we are talking about walking up to the door and knock, Syrus says"Come in". He does what we say and walk into our plan......
Jaden's Pov
Phoenix
Monday 11:32
Walking up to the door was pretty hard because I wasn't gonna like what was gonna be on the other side of it, Yubel said "Go in wussy". I glare at her and remember that she know already, somehow, what's on the other side. Remembering that her and Banner both did when I got the call from this person. I honestly don't know how they knew but them both knowing the future made it a little more reassurance that nothing dangerous was on the other side.

I knock on the door once and wait for a door opening or a response, then I hear on, "Come in". I do what he says and go in and take a few steps into the house that didn't look have bad. The house furnished and had pictures of dinosaurs on the wall, I thought 'Hassleberry would love this place'. As I was thinking this, the door closed behind me and the lights shut off. When I proceed what going on, I was pushed to the ground by an unknown person. I say, "What....what's the hell". There were two people here and one of them said "Who could you do that to your FRIENDS". He said screaming at me and I didn't what he meant trying to get up and I was pushed right back down. "Ooh". I snapped back and say "what are you talking about". He start to laugh and the other man start to speak, he sounded muscular so he's the one prolly pushing me down. He says "You never leave your soldiers in a middle of a war, you say with them you support, you never your friends behind". I still looked confused but they couldn't see me because the lights were out, I reply "Still don't know what your talking about". They sigh in dissatisfaction, the one that sounded wimpy said "You are still dumb as ever, maybe this will work, YOU STUPID SLACKER"