"I love you too. We're doing this because of that love. No one else understands, and I'm sorry about everything that's had to happen during all this time, Zaid. I truly am. I'm sorry about Jack. I'm sorry about Breece. I'm sorry about your parents. I'm sorry about all the lies, the fake smiles, the pain, the late night fits, the sudden nausea attacks, the pregnancy. Everything. I'm sorry. If anything good has happened, it's that I love you with everything I have. Heart, soul, and mind. You are my mate, Zaid Kallas, and I don't ever regret choosing you out of the 7 billion people on this planet." I declared.

Zaid stared at me for a while and I swore I saw his eyes glisten for a moment before he reached up around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss. His tongue was hot against mine, my lips covering his and taking control. I slid my hands under his shirt around to his back, relishing at the warmth and softness of his bare skin.

My body was beginning to ache. I wanted him so much.... No, I needed him. Desperately.

"Not here," I breathed against his lips, "We're almost there." Zaid just nodded and I took his hand, leading him through the woods. The air was cool and moist, the moon lighting up the woods like a beacon. I tugged Zaid into the clearing where we first made love, watching the dew glitter on the grass in the moonlight.

I pulled Zaid to my chest, sliding my hands under his jacket and slowly pulling it off, tossing it to the ground in a heap. Zaid watched me intently, his eyes darkening with lust as he snaked his hands under my shirt, tugging it off over my head.

"Remember your vow?" I asked as I dropped his shirt to the ground.

"Practicing it all day." Zaid breathed as I stroked my hands up and down his bare back, shivering at the feel of his muscles rippling under my hands. I smirked, keeping my arms around him as I pulled him in for a kiss, attacking his mouth with a hunger I didn't know I had.

His mouth tasted so sweet, like the cinnamon rolls he enjoyed so much. His natural scent hung heavy in the air around me. The deep intoxicating scent of it was throwing me into a frenzy of desire as I held Zaid tighter, wanting to bury myself inside him as I sucked on his tongue, then shifted my lips down his throat.

He moaned, his throat vibrating and tickling my lips as I left mark after mark to prove that he was, and always would be, mine.

"You're delicious." I murmured hungrily. Zaid buried his fingers in my hair, moaning as he ground his hips against mine. We both hissed as our groins were pressed flushed together, throbbing through the tight leather material. I could just feel his aching hardness.

In a matter of seconds, I was down on the ground and Zaid was on top of me, trailing his hands down my bare chest in wonder, his seafoam green eyes gazing in awe. He dipped his head throat to lick at my skin, making me growl as I fisted his hair in my grasp. He was practically purring as I forced his head lower, his tongue dipping into the space of my belly button before moving to the waistband of my pants.

He used his teeth to jerk the zipper down, making me lick my lips hungrily as I watched him pulled my pants and boxers down. I held back a gasp as the cool air touched my skin as I sprang free from my pants. Zaid tentatively licked the tip, closing his eyes daintily.

Keeping my fist in his hair, I moaned as he engulfed me in his hot, wet mouth. Chills coursed through me and I resisted the urge to buck my hips straight into his throat. Zaid moaned around me, making me growl and tug on his hair for more.

Now, all I could do was feel. The grass sliding across my back, the leaves tickling my skin and Zaid's jacket supporting my head. His tongue sliding around me, his hands grasping my hips and nails sliding down to my thighs. He moaned, breathing heavily around me as he sucked tightly, his tongue tormenting me.