who i keep as friends

In my life there's alot of drama because of friends. I hate it, I always get dragged into drama or get told that I start it. I wish that I never became friends with some of them. There's a few that I'm glad I meet and have in my life.

The friends I would keep are the friends that are always there for me and don't start stuff or drag me into it. They also wouldn't make me choose...... those friends are Kyle, Julia, Alex, Ariana, Cheyenne, dasiy and Alex p. There's some more like my neighbor and a few girls I meet at herrin bowl.

There's same friends that I have to think about keeping... like Angela, and willow. Well, mostly Angela..... Angela keeps bring up drama and I'm getting dragged in it, and willow. Well, me and her have our ups and downs and we don't always agree about who each other things with or dates or whatever. I don't know, she has been my friend for so long, they both have. (Willow and Angela... if your reading this and wanna know what we are talk to me. Willow we still friends, no matter what. Angela... I don't know.)

There's a few that can either grow up and stop or just stay out of my life forever...... and I'm not trying to be mean. If they wanna stay my friend or have any questions why they are on this list they can ask me, and I'll answer it honestly.

1.) Carley Ray- we never talk, and when I try to talk to you in p.e you never talk back to me. We can still be nice to each other but it's like we not friends. I don't know what a you think about me but I don't care what people think.

2.) Ronnie little- this bitch starts drama. She wants to try and break my friend up with her boyfriend and talk carp.

I would be changing my life by dropping you guys, but maybe it would be a could change.... I don't know.