Epilogue

xxxx

It's been a year na nung kinasal kami ni Jiyong. Sa lahat ng napagdaanan namin, hindi ko naisip na kami parin ang magkakatuluyan sa dulo.

Tinignan ko ang wedding picture namin...

With my whole heart, I take you, Catherine Faith Lee, as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

Bakit ko nga ba siya nakilala? Bakit nga ba kami umabot sa ganito?

Five years ago, we met at the right time at the wrong place. Remember our deal? I still can't get over it. Haha. I had to chose my mind over my heart that's why you left but guess what? Destiny brought you back here-- with me. Many people may destroy us but the power of love will still build us.

He was just a fucker back then. Ang taong kinaiinisan ko. Ang taong kinamumuhian ko. Pero ngayon asawa ko na siya. Siya na ang magiging tatay ng magiging mga anak ko.

Thank you for giving me the time of day—for giving me another chance to love, to be loved, to live, and to believe. You are my not first, but my only one true love, and you will be my last.

Hindi ko na-imagine kailanman na siya ang makakatuluyan ko. Hindi ko na-imagine na siya ang tatawagin ng "Daddy" ng mga anak ko. Hindi ko na-imagine na siya ang makakasama ko sa pagtanda ko. Hindi ko na-imagine na siya ang mamahalin ko at mamahalin ako.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will protect you and our kids at all costs. I promise I will never leave you again, not this time. You are my person— my love and my life, today and always.

Crush siya ni Dara noon at crush ko si Taeyang noon pero andaming tanong na pumapasok sa isip ko.

Dinami-daming tao sa mundo, bakit ako? Bakit siya? Bakit kami?

Pero isang tanong lang ang hindi ko talaga mahanapan ng sagot.

Bakit ang swerte ko? Bakit ang swerte ko sa kanya?

Finally, I am going to marry the girl I have prayed for, hoped for, and longed for. I love you, Faith, the Queen of my Heart. I can't wait— babe time.

Hindi ko akalain na ang Catherine Faith Lee na isang ordinaryong tao lang noon ang mapapangasawa ni Kurt Jiyong Kwon, na isang f*cker.

Ang magiging reyna ng puso niya.

Today, I wholeheartedly give my heart to you, Kurt Jiyong Kwon. I will acknowledge and accept your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

Nagsimula kay Zoey.

Jiyong, ano na? Haha. I'm so happy right now. Everything that has happened, how I got here, how we got here together. It's because it's you and it's us. We made it, honey! Nakayanan natin lahat ng pagsubok sa buhay. You are my home, Jiyong. That's why destiny brought me back here. No man can separate what God has put together and there will be no other home but in your arms.

Nasunod sila Kiefer, CJ, at Sebastian.

I just want you to know that I feel so blessed to be here with you today and I thank you for everything that you've done for me— the sacrifices you made, the tears you cried, and etcetera— it was all worth it. This is now our another journey but I know we can make it because we are a team now.