Vol. 1 Ep. 3 - The Shining Beacon Pt. 2

Começar do início

Claire: You're that smart?

Sky: *shrugs* Don't know....

Weiss: I said shut up!

Yang: Oh, my God, you really exploded...

Ruby: It was an accident. It was an accident!

Weiss then holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to Ruby

Ruby: What's this?

With Weiss, listing off policies to a clueless and horrified Ruby, going faster and higher pitched with each word.

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field.

Claire: How the heck do you speak like that?

Sky: You have no idea.....

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss then hands the pamphlet to the red caped girl.

Weiss: Read this, and don't ever speak to me again.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot.

Claire: Yeah, why don't you start over and try to be friends or at least acquaintances?

And with that Ruby puts the pamphlet away.

Ruby: Yeah! That's actually a great idea!

She holds out her hand as she clears her throat

Ruby: Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: (seemingly enthusiastic) Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, blond, and scraggly over there!

With Jaune, on the background, he picks up on the mention.

Jaune: Hmm?

Ruby: Wow, really?!

Claire: You do know it was sarcastic, right?

There was a moment silence under Weiss' glare before speaking again.

Weiss: No.

Sky:
*mutters* You are so unbelievable, Weiss. At this rate, you'll be probably known as Ice Queen with that attitude of yours....

Weiss: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Sky: Nothing!

Meanwhile........

After you left Ruby to join up with the blond haired girl you saw, which you suspected to be a relative or friend of hers, you started walking into the crowd of students and bumped into someone, causing that someone to fall over.

You: Oh! I am so sorry. I wasn't looking in my way.

Person: No no no! It's fine. I'm okay. I wasn't looking in my way either.

You looked down to the person you bumped into. She had light blue hair that was tied back in a ponytail, a pair of dark green eyes, a slightly pale complexion, and a noticeable white tiger ears on top of her head, and tail. She is wearing a teal sleeveless, collared, knee-length skirt that fades down to a sky blue of color, topped with a teal elbow-sleeved cardigan. You held out your hand for her to grab, which she gladly accepts.