Vol. 1 Ep. 3 - The Shining Beacon Pt. 2

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBY: Male!Reader x Ruby Rose! Had the story set out in my head but had to take longer as coming up due to... umm... unexpected outcomes. I would like to give my gratitude to all the people who read it and are following this story. So anyway, let's get started.

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

Let
.
.
The
.
.
.
Reading
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

As you, Ruby and Jaune enter Beacon Academy's giant auditorium for the entrance ceremony, you all saw that it was filled to the brim with people. Ruby looks over when she hears her sister's voice.

Yang: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! See you guys after the ceremony! (leaves)

You: I should get going too. See you guys around. (leaves)

Jaune: Hey, guys! Wait! (sighs) Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, hospitable company to talk to...

As he moves on, a red-haired girl clad in an elaborate bronze armor with a circlet headpiece that could be seen above her ear and under her bangs, is seen standing behind him, a hand on her hips as she watches him walk away. Meanwhile, once Ruby joined her sister, and her friend beside her, with Ruby looking a bit irritated, Yang crossed her arms.

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister?

This made Ruby get even more annoyed after she said it.

Claire: You mean since you ditched her--

Ruby: And I exploded?!

Claire: Uh.....I'm sorry, WHAT??

Yang: Yikes! Meltdown already?

Ruby: No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?

With Yang thinking of it as joke, she smiles broadly

Yang: Well it didn't look like it went all bad, didn't it? I saw you come in here with two guys next to you. So... who was the cute guy wearing a (F/C) trench coat?

Ruby blushed a bit after hearing what Yang said and pushed her a little bit to show her annoyance, not knowing a particular white-haired heiress coming up right next to her.

Ruby: Well, He was the guy that saved me from the girl who got angry at me all of a sudden after you left me alone back there! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!

She then quickly jumps into her sister's arms in surprise.

Ruby: Oh, God, it's happening again!

Sky then comes up behind Weiss, his head bowed low as he pinches the bridge of his nose, with his arms crossed.

Sky: Weiss, pull yourself together! It was just an accident...

Weiss: Shut up! As for you, you're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Sky: Seriously, Weiss, the cliff was approximately 459.63 meters away from you and this girl's position. You're clearly exaggerating!