Xiumin+Luhan

"Lu-ge and Baozi"

🌙

Author's POV

it was the first day of school, there were new students and some are old, their was this new student named minseok he transferred schools because he was bullied he can't take it anymore, he hoped that this school will be his last.

Xiumin entered the room nervously people looking at him, of course who wouldn't look at a new handsome guy?

The teacher introduced xiumin to the class and was chosen to sit with the playboy, Luhan.

Luhan is a fuccboy, he would catch girls who caught his attention, but when he saw xiumin something changed his heart was beating differently.

"Would i become gay for xiumin?"

Xiumin as the valedictorian in his old school, he of course listens to his teachers, taking notes, always paying attention in class, not interested in girls somehow he feels he likes boys more but studies first he thoughts to himself.

As usual, Luhan isn't interested in listening to his teachers so he usually gets a failed testpaper

But he didn't care about it, for now he's only thinking about xiumin.

xiumin xiumin xiumin

I need to be featured in "my strange addictions" thingy. Luhan thought to himself as he stares at Xiumin, it may look that Xiumin couldn't see him staring but he is.

Lunch Time
🌙

Xiumin's POV

He thought I didn't see him staring at him? It's pretty obvious you know, today at lunch time I didn't expect that there were people approaching me, asking me if I want to have lunch with them I thought to myself why not?

We were walking, but I broke the silence and asked first.

"So what's your name?"

"Oh me? I'm Park Jimin"

"Park Jimin seems a nice name"

"Yeah"

Finally we arrived at the cafeteria it was very noisy. People gossiping about their crush or about their studies , I don't know I'm not a stalker for pete's sake.

As me and jimin found a sit to sit on I saw Luhan and his friends beside our table looking at me again I secretly blushed by his actions.

"Xiumin, xiumin, xiumin hey bro ar you there?!"

"Oh I'm sorry Jimin I was thinking about our quiz tommorow"

"Sure shorty"

"Yah don't make me a mirror"

"Did I ever said that your a mirror"

"Lol whatever shorty"

The ring bells, meaning it's time to step out of the cafeteria and go to hell, I mean classroom my bad.