Chapter 1 - Donald Duck!

Magsimula sa umpisa

                                *************************************************

Virtuanes

"I'm sure yaara is up to something this time" Rumi walks at the entrance.

"I have to protect her from Jaanu like always" she pouts.

"Help Help" she hears a girls cry and rushes to the lake near Gurukul. She finds a girl drowning. "Oh no" she looks at her and waves her hand in air and the water in the lake forms a circle and the water raises and it brings the girl to the shore dropping her carefully.

"Thank you so much" the girl looks at her with gratitude.

"No problem but when you did not know swimming why did you jump into the lake?" Rumi looks at her confused.

"I was just coming to the Gurukul. At entrance some seniors were there and they closed my eyes and told I have to sing a song in front of many people and as I said I'm scared of the crowd they said to close my eyes and they brought me here and told me to sing. As soon as I started to sing they pushed me" her eyes turn teary as she narrates what happened.

"I'm sure it's his work" she utters.

"Exactly sweetheart" she closes her eyes as she hears a voice. She huffs and walks back to the entrance from there without turning and the girl stands scared looking at the person.

"Jaan" Rumi hugs Nidhi as she jumps off her horse.

"Jaani" She smiles weakly patting her back and they both walk in.

" Where is Jaaku?" she queries as they walk over the huge corridor and pass by section of students who were practicing martial arts.

"She is somewhere" she looks around.

"Stop talking in puzzles Jaani. Tell me where is she?" Nidhi stops.

"Jazzy Jazzy" the crowd screams and Jazzy who is standing at the center smirks looking at the girl opposite to her. The other girl fumes and charges some ice knives on Jazzy's direction. She blows her nails and waits as the distance between her and the knives decrease she looks around and just when they were a small distance away she shows her palm and the ice cube revert and melt near the other girl and water splashes on her face.

"Ohoho. Poor girl. Your mommy did not tell you to be careful with fire. Awww" she pouts teasing the other girl who was fuming. Jazzy smirks and walks away.

"Will she ever behave like a student here?" Nidhi rolls her eyes and walks to the class. Rumi looks at Jazzy helplessly and walks behind Nidhi followed by Jazzy.

"Astha that's our place" Jazzy stops Astha.

"Is there your name written on it" Kia speaks as she sits on the same place making Jazzy fume.

She holds her index finger and it fires up and Jazzy smirks looking at Kia. She waves her hand across and a wind blows and the fire goes off.

"Huh" Jazzy looks at her finger shocked.

"You are not the only special" Kia blows her nail looking at Jazzy. Jazzy was about to approach her but Nidhi stops her signing no. Jazzy closes her eyes irritated and walks away and Nidhi and Rumi follow her.

"Kia was that the way to behave" Diya sits beside Kia.

"I can't stand them dee" she rolls her eyes.

"Why Kia? They are also like us here to learn. You should not behave that way" Astha spoke.

"Because I hate that chashni kind of behavior of their friend Nidhi. She looks like she is pretending all the time" Kia huffed.