Jeff...

Jeff's pov~
" y- you cant speak... " I asked, my voice cracking. I became extremely sad that I won't be able to hear y/n's voice. She nodded her head and began to write something down on the sheet of paper ' Don't worry the doctor said that I'll be out by tomorrow and if I get better faster then I could probably be out by tonight ' wrote out y/n. " ok... But how are you gonna speak during school?? " asked Liu worried about y/n 'idk... Maybe i could learn sigh language or I could just stick to writing ' wrote y/n we nodded our heads as the door opened. Our parents walked into the room. My moms eyes were red signaling that she has been crying and my dad seemed extremely worried but he calmed down when he saw y/n awake. " my poor baby... How could anyone hurt such a sweet, innocent girl like you? " said our mom as she kissed y/n on the forehead. Y/n smiled and grabbed the sheet of paper and began to write again ' Don't worry mommy... The doctor said if I heal by tonight I'll be able to go home ' she wrote. My mom was confused as to why she wasn't talking but then a doctor came on to check on y/n " hello Im here to check on y/n. " said the doctor as she walked up to y/n and checked her throat to see how her wound is. " you guys are lucky that the young man didn't cut any deeper. If he did cut deeper she would be dead right now but he didn't cut her esophagus only her vocal cords. " said the doctor as she wrote something down on piece of paper. " will she be able to come home today? " asked Liu " oh... Of course. Her wound is healing well so she'll be able to leave today. I would keep the wound covered though. " the doctor said as she unhooked y/n from the machines. She helped y/n up and we went to the front to pay her medical bill.

~Next day~

Y/N pov~
I woke up to the sound of Jeff yelling at me to get up. I got up and saw a beautiful black and blue dress that my mom picked out. I put it on and also put on my black flats. I ran down stairs and my mom helped me do my hair. I put on a sweater since it was cool outside and I wrapped a scarf around my neck so no one could see the scar. " oh, Y/N our neighbors invited us to a birthday party. We'll be going and hopefully a lot of your friends from school will go to. " mom said as she kissed me on the fore head and left to go get ready for work. I grabbed another pop tart and popped a piece into my mouth. I walked to the front door and There stood Jeff and Liu waiting for me. We walked out and left to the bus stop. We stopped and waited for the bus and this time I stood in between Jeff and Liu cause they didn't want anything else happening to me. We got on the bus and Jeff sat in the back while me and Liu sat in the middle so we weren't far away from Jeff. The first stop was at My school. I was only in 2nd grade so me and my brothers didn't go to the same school. I got off and headed to my class room.

   I arrived to the class and I decided decided that I was gonna be a good kid and sit in the front so i can pay attention to class

I arrived to the class and I decided decided that I was gonna be a good kid and sit in the front so i can pay attention to class. ( XD something a lot of us wouldn't do ) I sat at the desk closet to the teachers so She would be able to see me when I need help. I put my things down and waited for the rest to come in. I saw a group of kids walk in and they seemed pretty nice. They sat next to me So I guess I can make friends. I looked at the door and saw a girl with a pink tutu walk in. She had a tiara on her head and she had a pink purse in her hand. ' ok... Ill be sure to stay away from that bitch ' I thought. I learned that word from Jeff. He cusses a lot when my parents aren't around.    She walked up to me and pushed me off my seat. " scram this is my seat. The prettiest girl gets to choose where ever she sits and I choose this seat. Oh and by the way that dress is horrible. Sheesh you just had to be an emo didn't you? " said the girl as she sat down and pulled out a phone from her purse. A freaking phone. Jeff's 13 and he cant get a phone until he's 15. I don't know what an emo is but in gonna guess its something not nice. I stood up and walked to the next available seat which was in the back. I sat there and was praying for the day to go by fast. The teacher walked in and she was pretty. She was wearing a shirt and tie but man did she rock the look. " hello class. I see We have a new student with us. Would you like to introduce yourself? " she asked looking at me. I shook my head no and pointed at my throat. " oh that's right. You cant speak. Well my name is Miss. Taylor. Rachel could you please switch spots with y/n. I will need her to sit next to me So I could communicate with her. " said Miss. Taylor. The girl from before got up and I got up as well. We switched seats and when we passed each other she tripped me. I fell and got up. I walked to My new seat and sat down. " ok then. Today we will be continuing what we did yesterday. Row one please go to your cubbie and get your painting. " said Miss. Taylor. The students in row one got up and left to get their paintings. Miss. Taylor got me a little canvas and she told me to go and pick out a couple of colors and at least 2 paint brushes. I chose to paint the 7 souls from a video game Liu showed me. I think it was called Undertale. My favorite character is papyrus. He's very funny and not to mention kind of cute. I grabbed a gray for the background and a white. I got 2 paint brushes and sat down. I began to paint the back ground gray and then I got the idea of creating an ombré effect so I got some white and began to do something... I really don't know what I'm doing.