Yemi rolled her eyes. "Well, since I'm already darkskin, just get the darkest one."

"'Kay," Jahdai grabbed another tube, "oh, this is L.A. Pro Comcealer. It's really good if you wanna look as pretty as Yemi."

"Thank you, nut," Yemi grinned, seriously loving his whole vibe. He was so precious. "You know where to put it?"

"Mhm," he drew carefully along her cheeks and her hairline, "that's it."

"You missed my nose," Yemi pointed out.

"We're not doing that," he put the concealer down and grabbed another brush, "anyway, lets bake!"

"Ow, ow, ow."

"Stay still," Jahdai tried to concentrate while putting on Yemi's fake lashes. She was nervous because he used a lot of glue on just her eyelids. "Okay, done."

Yemi opened her eyes slowly, looking in the mirror and laughing loudly. "Oh my God!"

"So cute right?"

Yemi covered her mouth and tried not to scream, "babe this is terrible. You tried though, thank you."

"Okay," he giggled, putting down the glue, "lips. What color do you like?"

"Br--"

"Green!" Jahdai found a liquid lipstick and untwisted the top, "this one."

"Oh my--"

"What are y'all doin'?" Zayn was standing at the door, his arms crossed and a confused look on his face.

"Look, Baba, I'm beating Yemi's face!" Jahdai giggled, grabbing another tool for her eyes.

"Bro, are you okay?"

Yemi laughed, knowing he was referring the the tears streaming down her face. "I don't think you know how fun this is."

"I bet," he chuckled and sat on the bed, "I got some food for y'all if you haven't eaten yet."

"Thanks, daddy," Jahdai smiled, "close your eyes, Yemi."

Yemi did as he asked, feeling something swipe over her lips several times and small dots go on her eyelids. "What are you doing?"

"Issa surprise."

"It's cute," Zayn said, laughing afterwards.

"Zayn! Jah, are you finished yet--"

"Almost," he closed the lipstick cap, "and this is Colourpop, y'all. It's really good. Okay, open your eyes."

Yemi opened her eyes, putting her head down as soona s she saw her face. "Oh my God."

"Cute right?" and he was so smug, which made it all the more hilarious.

"Definitely," she flipped her hair back and smiled at him, "thank you, baby."

"You're welcome," he kissed her cheek, "so freaking pretty, oh my gosh!"

Yemi giggled, holding him close while he kissed her cheek. "Best makeup artist in the world."

"How am I going to get these eyelashes off?"

"Just take 'em off, man."

"I didn't think about that," she rolled her eyes and looked in the small mirror, "it's going to hurt."

"Why?"

"Jah, you put it all over my eyelids."

"Oh. Well, bye," he got down and ran out the room.

"Zayn, help me, please," Yemi cried, trying to peel off the glue and succeeding for just a moment, "ow, ow."

"Stay still," Zayn said quietly, peeling off more with the help of her oily makeup remover, "okay, I got it."

"Do I still have eyelashes?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," she opened her eyes and felt her eyelids, "that really hurt."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she sighed and moved her hair, "but...I do have an event to go to next week and I was hoping you were comfortable enough to be in the house by yourself for two days."

"Yeah I'll be fine, man," he sat on the bed again and lied back, "you good, bro?"

"My eye hurts," she whined, "ow."

Zayn laughed, making her sit down, "don't ever give a five year old glue, huh?"

"I make terrible judgement."

YAH

thanks for your suggestions you pretty people!! now, the next couple of chapters were already written before you guys gave me good ideas but I got y'all 😅🤗💖😘