[31]

"Jah, you're getting taller honey."

"Forreal?" he looked up and smiled, "stop playing."

"I'm serious," she laughed, ruffling his hair.

"Stop, anyway. How do I start?"

"It's called My Five year Old Does My Makeup," Yemi explained, "you don't know every step and I'm gonna show you and sort of tell you how, but you're going to be putting it on my face."

"Okay."

"Got it?"

"Yes. You look pretty already."

"Thanks," Yemi chuckled, pressing start on the camera, "ready?"

"Ready."

"Okay, so," she said loudly, "hola, amigos! Sé que han pasado algunos días y estoy fuera de horario--"

"Stop, I'm confused," Jahdai kneeled in his chair and scratched his head.

"I just said hi, babe."

"Lies," he grabbed a brushed and swiped it over a glow kit. God.

"As I was saying, I know it's been a minute but I'm back with another one. And you guys seem to like my blogs with the boys so I figured I start that also. However, today, my little pumpkin is going to be doing my makeup."

"Hi," he waved at the camera.

"Okay, so, believe it or not he already put my foundation on. Right, J?"

"Mhm."

"I have high hopes, but," she shrugged, "I always get played so whatever."

"Shush, okay, let's start."

"Okay, you wanna do my eyes first or no, Jah?"

"No. Later."

"Okay, get the concealer," she watched him grab the correct tube and smiled, "my smart boy."

"Totes magoats," he painted the parts she told him to, a bit more than she liked but enough to be corrected potentially. "When's daddy coming back?"

"In a few minutes I think," she blinked when he stopped drawing, "you know what to do now?"

"Blend," he grabbed a beauty blender, "daddy calls this an egg."

"I know, he's crazy right?"

"That's your man," he shrugged.

"You're silly. Actually, can you use the other one, please? Beauty Blenders are trash."

"Okay," he grabbed the silicone blender and pat her cheeks with it, "now, you guys, I'm blending because it's good to blend. Don't not do it because that's dumb."

Yemi giggled, watching him closely. "Preach."

"You can use a brush," he sang, patting her nose, "or this thingy, it's clear, or the little egg, ya know. Like this."

She couldn't help but laugh, especially when he tried to demonstrate wiping it off and putting a smudge on his cheek.

"Whoops."

"What's next, babe?"

"Darkness," he explained, "for your cheeks."

"Correct. Pick the shade."

"Hm," he put a finger to his chin and thought, "something not as dark. Because we don't need you looking like Maleficent. Have y'all seen Maleficent? Lemme know, 'cause I'll make it a movie night."