Mind reader, am I right? Ha no.

"What?" I wondered. Don't tell me he forgot..

"I'll tell you what, let me drive you home and I'll pick you up later." He ignored my question.

"Why what happened?"

"I have to do something before we go. That's all." Andrew replied, his hand trailing up my spine.

" okay that's fine."

"Now.. where were we?" Andrew asked slowly leaning back into a kiss. I had a feeling that this week would be one of our best.

   It's only been a few weeks that we've been dating but it feels like so much more than that. I'm pretty sure I've said this countless times but.. it's almost as if we've known each other our whole lives.

   That's impossible really, but that's how it feels. At least to me anyways. I've always hated to admit it but, around Andrew was where I felt most comfortable. Even when I claimed that I hated him.

   "I'll see you later." He said before sending me off with one last kiss. "I love you."

    "I love you more!" I called walking down the hallway.

    "Not possible!" I heard his faint voice respond. I smiled at this. I love him so very much.

Andrew's P.O.V

My eyes scanned my unzipped duffle bag. I was making sure that I had everything since it was a two hour drive. Once we were off, there was no coming back.

    I have my clothes, cologne, swim suite, toothbrush, more and more shit. Yeah, for the most part I think I'm good. I just can't help but feel like something's missing.

   What could I possibly be leaving behind?

I stood there, racking my brain for every possible thing that I would need on a week long trip. I have the damn gps, along with some magazines and crap in the car.

    Two days is a long time to be sitting in a car. It's better to be prepared.

   I gave up, simply because I had no idea what else I could possibly haul along with me. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, taking me slightly by surprise.

   Before I had the chance to reach for it, it vibrated a few more times. What the actual.

    I pulled my black phone out, checking to see who decided that it was a good idea to blow up my phone. I don't know maybe it's just Ash checking up on me.

   But that many times? No, not like her. This was some of other chick. A far more desperate chick. I think we both know who I'm hinting at.

    Unlocking my phone I saw the expected five letter name pop up on the screen. Oh dear god.

   Surely enough Tasha decided to blow up my phone. One text message is enough.

Thanks.

   I had ongoing text messages from Tasha along with a missed call from Ashley. I ignored the messages, immediately calling my girlfriend. I can't tell you how much I love saying that.

  My girlfriend. My girl. She was finally mine like I had promised, and nothing not even a pregnant freshman can step between us. Not if I can help it.

    Josh was apparently off for some dumb hockey tournament garbage. I could care less what he does with his pathetic life but, the fact that he wouldn't be here to get in the way of things made everything so much easier.

    If only he could just stay away from here. How great what that be?

   "Hey." An adorable voice greeted from the phone. I smiled hearing her soft laugh.

   "What's good ash?" I couldn't help but smirk. It was an uncontrollable gesture. Talking on the phone made me a nervous train wreck.

    I had to use up all my self control to keep from making the most disturbing noises. Yeah, just pretend I didn't say that.

    "Not much, are you okay over there?"

"Yeah I'm fine,  I'll be over there in a little." I assured her. She had a sliver of concern in her tone that she tried to cover.

    "Alright, I didn't know what was going on." Ashley spoke.

    "Yeah well.. now you know."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you." She said after a short pause. "I love you Andrew."

   I let out a light-hearted chuckle at that last part. When those three words came out of her mouth, it had a strange affect on me. I loved hearing her say it.

   To know that the girl I've loved from the beginning of this year shared my feelings just.. it just makes me the happiest guy.

   I never thought I'd have these feelings towards a girl. I honestly had no idea that I'd ever have a steady girlfriend, let alone want one.

    This whole boyfriend thing is a pretty new concept for me, so hopefully I wasn't screwing it up like everything else.

    "I love you." I responded in a husky voice. I didn't want to end our call, but I'd see her in person so everything was fine.

   We exchanged our goodbyes, and hung up the phones. Putting my phone back into my pocket, I zipped the gray duffle bag slinging it over my shoulder.

    I was about to walk towards the door when I heard a loud pounding on the front door. What the - ?

    I swear to god, Tasha has some nerve showing up here after everything she's done. On top of all that she's showing up at my house, practically knocking down the damn door.

    Usually when someone doesn't text you back right away they're either busy or don't want to talk to you. You don't show up at their house.

   That's not  normal.

I stomped to the door pulling the door open in one swift motion ready to go off on this fake girl.

    To tell her that she meant nothing to me.

All my thoughts were erased when I saw who stood outside my door. I have no words.

Expect for two.

I'm.

Screwed.

                                         •••

Predictions?