75

The next morning I woke up in the best mood. I mean after last night it'd make sense. Andrew and I finally kissed and I am beyond happy.

     I checked my phone to see a text message from guess who.. Yep, you guessed it. Andrew Hills. Oh my goodness.

    The world is finally in my favor.

    I quickly sat up in my bed unplugging my phone from the charger. I put in my password and the text message was revealed.

   Andrew: Good morning ash❤️

    Before I text him back maybe I should freshen up a little. My breath is absolutely disgusting and my hair is pretty much a rats nest. Do rats even have nests?

     I know I know, he can't see me through the phone but still. I feel gross.

   I quickly raced into my bathroom, brushing my straight teeth, and brushing my knotty hair. I sprayed on some perfume and headed back to my room. I typed a quick good morning back before his name popped up on the screen.

   Incoming call from Andrew Hills.

I took a deep breath before pressing the green button. "Hi."

   "Hey ash."I heard his deep voice over the phone.

   "You called.." I said.

"Yeah I did." Andrew said with a chuckle. "I didn't want to wake you so I waited for you to text me back."

    "Uh huh I see." I couldn't keep the smile from taking over my face.

   "So uh.. do you have any plans for today?"

"I don't know.. why." Ha ha I have no plans as usual.

"Maybe we could.." He started.

My mom walked in with a small pile of clothes in her hand. She placed them on my dresser. "Who's on the phone?" She smiled.

   "Hold on Andrew." I said to him before putting it to the side.

   I mouthed the word 'Andrew' and her eyes lit up. Wow.. she really does like him.

   "Ask him if he wants to come over or something. You guys can hang out." I was slightly surprised by this. I've never really had a guy come over before where it'd just be the two of us.

    "Okay." I replied. She sat there with her arms crossed patiently waiting. "Andrew do you want to come over?"

    "Wait, are you talking to me?" His voice sounded over the phone.

    "Your name is Andrew right?" I laughed.

"Well yeah." Andrew chuckled.

      My mom was pulling her hair up into a ponytail, looking out the window. "So you want to come?"

   "Now?"

"Yeah now is fine."

    "Ight.. I'll be right over." He said. "I'll see you in a bit."

    "Okay bye." And we both hung up.

"He's coming?" My mom wondered looking hopeful.