fourteen: he's my thing

Kurt. The word "Kurt" alone, was enough to make my skin tingle. Enough to make me feel a singe of electricity run down my spine. I watched him carefully from across the room as he tuned his guitar. His blonde hair cascading in front of his face as he pushed back the sleeves of his warn down flannel shirt. I smiled to myself, overwhelmed with a feeling of "Wow, he's mine."
"Hey, Vi?" His soothing voice suddenly said, snapping me out of my trance.
"Huh?" I chuckled, realizing he had caught me staring, but soon frowned a little when I noticed the painful look on his face.
"Could you get me some water?" His voice was even quieter than normal, a hint of pain in it.
"Of course. Kurt, are you okay? You can tell me anything, you know that."
"Yeah..its just..my stomach." He slightly grunted, sitting his guitar on the floor and wrapping his arms around his knees. My heart sank. I hated seeing him in pain. I rushed to the kitchen, bumping into Krist along the way.
"Violet, you're gonna have to start wearing stilts or something when you're over here, I'm gonna squish you like a bug one day. Then Kurt will kill me." He chuckled, handing me a beer from the fridge as he grabbed one for himself. I slightly smirked and rushed to get the water.
"Everything alright?" Krist asked, concerned.
"It's Kurt. His stomach seems to be hurting pretty bad." I told him, pouring the water so quickly that some of it spilled.
"Oh shit. Yeah, it happens with him sometimes. He should be alright. Just go be with him, if I can do anything, I'm a room away." He smiled slightly before cracking his beer and disappearing into the other room with Shelli and Chad. I rushed back to Kurt's side, handing him the glass of water. He drank a few sips slowly, wincing slightly.
"Thank you." He mumbled, looking up at me with beads of sweat on his forehead. He looked so sick. I sighed, feeling hopeless.
"Kurt, what can I do? I'm so sorry."
He took off a layer of clothes, a layer of sweat shining on his skin.
"Nothing really. But I'm glad you're here." He forced a smile and it broke my heart. He didn't deserve the pain he was feeling. I went over to the couch where he slept most nights and cleared it off of all his journals that were scattered about.
"Here, you should probably lay down at least." I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch, putting a cold rag across his forehead after pushing his mop of hair back from his face.
I sat quietly in the chair next to him for a few moments. Eventually, he held out his arms as if motioning for me to lay with him. I gently laid down beside him, his lanky arms automatically wrapped around my torso, holding me close to him. I buried my face in his neck and began rubbing his back.
"That helps a little actually." He sighed, sounding a bit relieved. I kissed his forehead and soon felt him becoming less tense.
"God, I love you." He mumbled against my ear, our bodies close together as we tried not to fall off the couch.
"You make things less miserable." He chuckled as I felt his lips press against the side of my face.
A week had passed, and I was left alone in the house once again. The soft rain hit the windows gently, making it hard to get out of bed. I smiled to myself when I heard the doorbell ring, and practically flew down the stairs.
"Hi" Kurt smirked as I opened the door, his wet mop of blonde hair clinging to the sides of his face.
He tossed his wet leather jacket onto the floor, along with a pair of jeans, leaving a second pair on.
"I don't know how you do that, it seems so uncomfortable. Wearing two pairs of jeans like that." I told him, smiling.
"Well, when you have the body of a mutilated rat, you'll do what you need to do." He told me, chucking his clothes across the room onto the couch.
"Kurt, stop it. I happen to think you're fucking perfect the way you are. And not a single thing about you resembles a mutilated rat." I told him, watching him rub a towel through his hair. He smirked slightly as if he accepted my compliment, but didn't believe it himself.
"Fuck, he really is beautiful." I thought to myself, watching his long, messy hair fall around his sharp jawline. He made me crave him in ways I never knew existed. My soul longed to be close to his, and I longed for him to feel the same. I smirked to myself, suddenly remembering I was just about to change clothes before he arrived. I tossed my oversized shirt onto the floor, leaving me in nothing but my underwear as I walked around the house searching for something to wear. Kurt was taking off his shoes, peaking up at me through his hair before he noticed I was practically naked. He stopped dead in his tracks and smirked, slowly coming closer.
"Are you doing this on purpose?" He chuckled, placing both of his hands on either side of me on the wall, and leaning closer in to me.
I looked into his bright blue eyes, overflowing with lust in a way that drove me insane. He gently trailed his hand along my face, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my lips to his. He pinned me against the wall, our lips never separating as my legs were lifted into the air and wrapped around his waist. I heard him let out a low groan as his body pressed against mine, revealing that he was just as eager as I was. He kissed me roughly as his hand made its way to my neck. He held it gently, yet firm, driving me insane.
"You like that?" He growled, making my knees go weak.
"I'd like it more if I can have what I want." I told him, seductively as his hand rested around my throat.
"And what's that?" He grinned, kissing and biting on my neck, but keeping his grip.
"I want you to fuck me." I told him, begging him to give me what I wanted.
"Only if you're a good girl, and good girls say please." He told me quietly into my ear, turning my face to reach the other side of my neck, planting kisses and nibbles all down it.
"Please, Kurt. Oh god..please.." I whimpered, not even having to pretend that he was majorly turning me on.
He shoved my underwear to the side as I pulled his jeans down, out of breath and dizzy off desire. He held my face in his hands, his mesmerizing eyes staring dead into mine. I could feel myself getting weaker by the second. He remained looking into my eyes as I felt him press into me. A chill ran all throughout my body as our heads both tilted back in pleasure. He didn't hold back, and I was sure the wall was going to collapse at the rate we were going. Chills erupted across my skin as we desperately gripped and clawed at each other, eagerly wanting more and more. Tiny droplets of sweat fell from his brow, his eyes vibrant with passion and pleasure as he stared right through me. I clawed my nails down his back, moaning out his name and collapsing against his warm, sweat covered skin. He finished not long after me, and we tangled ourselves together under a pile of blankets on the couch.
We decided to go out for coffee at a small place down the road after taking a nap. Rain tapped on the windows as usual as we picked a booth in the very back. Kurt smiled as we both took lighters out of our pockets, chuckling slightly as we lit our cigarettes at the same time.
"Oh yeah..I may have forgotten to mention, we've got a show booked this weekend.. in California." He told me, taking a puff off of his cigarette.
"Yeah Kurt, you may have forgotten that tiny bit of news." I smiled.
"Well someone I know distracted me as soon as I walked in the door, not mentioning any names or anything." He winked, making me laugh.
"Hold that thought." I told him, my green eyes growing larger.
Kurt furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and slightly dropped his jaw when he noticed what I was reacting to.
A waitress with red hair was now standing in front of us, and I would recognize her hair from anywhere.
"Hi, my name is Lauren and I'll be..serving you..today.."