epilogue

third person

five years later.

"kookie where'd you put mochi's leash?" jimin called out into the shared apartment of both boys.

"uhmm, it's hanging up by the door," jungkook replied.

"ah got it, i'm taking her out for a walk! i love you," he sang as he left, but not before jungkook came running into the living room which was where the door was and showered jimin with kisses.

"be careful alright?" jungkook nuzzled his face into jimin's neck and the older kissed his head.

"yes, you say this all the time and i always come back perfectly fine okay?"

"okay.. bye i love you," jungkook smiled and watched as jimin and his dog left their apartment.

a few minutes later the doorbell rang and jungkook rushed toward it, knowing it was his friends, judging by the special knocks they have established.

he opened the door to be greeted with seokjin, namjoon and their one year old daughter, yuna.

"yunnie!" jungkook immediately took the chubby cheeked little girl into his arms, snuggling her into his chest.

namjoon and seokjin laughed, entering the house, namjoon closing the door behind them.

"what brings you guys here?" jungkook asked, cradling the baby who was playing with jungkook's nose.

"we need you to watch yuna for a day, we have some.. things to do," seokjin explained, a light blush covering his cheeks as he said it.

namjoon smirked, then nodded, "and we can't have yuna around. so here's her bag full of diapers and shit."

seokjin gasped, "kim namjoon what did i say about swearing especially around my little sunshine?"

"oops. hey- she's our little sunshine, not just yours!" namjoon whined as he walked out the door, after saying goodbye to jungkook.

"thank you so much jungkook. don't forget she needs to be fed at exactly-"

"seokjin hyung i got this! you act as if i haven't taken care of little yuna before," he pouted.

"okay okay. goodbye kookie, goodbye my little sunshine," seokjin kissed his babies forehead who started gurgling happy that she's left with uncle jungkook.

seokjin left the apartment and jungkook played with yuna until jimin got back with mochi, which was an hour and a half later.

mochi, being the calm and nurturing dog she is, didn't run over yuna like other dogs would, instead she started nuzzling the baby girl who was babbling about on the ground, where her play mat with all her toys were laid out.