The reason why i didnt publish in a while

...Hi everyone you may not remember why I did this stupid book I wanted to do this so I did it and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not publishing for quite a while... But I will make some truth or dare but my own version of it not the old little immature one so expect a lot of changes to the book and i want to delete the old ones and make a whole new one.Epspecially with V3 english dub on the way and the reason wht i didnt publish in the while you guys probualy seen that part called "Sorry" I was trying to I'm sorry for not being there far a while...and School,Life,and many many personal things has being in the way so here's a sneak peak of the new T or D enjoy it.

Komaru said "Is everyone ready"

"Make this quick I don't have all day" said Munkata

Ruraka said "Shut your Mouth"

Banadi said "Please don't fight why don't we get along"

Ishimaru said "BE QUIET BEFORE ALL OF YOU GUYS"

Hajime said "Be quiet"

Everyone was agring

Chibi said "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS BEFORE I GET JUNKO TO GIVE YOU DESPAIR WAFFLES AGAIN"

Everyone was quiet

Chibi said "You can say it"

Ouma and Komaru said "Okay Everyone internet we aren't immature brats anymore--"

Komaru looks at Ouma "I didn't say the brats part"

Ouma said "NishNish I did" he smiles

Kaede said "Go back to Anami"

Ouma said "No"

Anami grabs Ouma

Ibuki said "Annnnywaays"

Mondo said "We hope that we didn't cringe you a lot"

Sarah laughs "HA YOU GUYS"

Komaru said "Sarah..."

Sarah said "Oops Sorry"

Admin said "That's was a sneak peak bye everyone I will make a official one t or d"

 Ask Or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें