Jenna

Tyler stood over Josh's grave, remembering all the amazing times they had. It had been five years since he tried to kill himself, and failed but was extremely close. He had been in a wheelchair for almost a year after breaking his back and both legs, and amazingly they healed. It was almost as if God didn't want him to die, despite how much he tried. His pain inspired him to write more and more, but also sadly his pain caused him for a character to appear in his head, blurryface. He didn't like blurryface but couldn't do anything about it.

He stared at the writing on Josh's stone. Luckily his mom had been persuaded to write Joshua dun, instead of his real name, which Tyler soon found out was Annie for short, or Anathema. He named a song after his real name.

A tear splashed onto the grey stone, and Tyler lay the flowers he had bought, replacing the old ones he had lain down two weeks ago. He did this every two weeks, and has been for five years.

He backed away and sat on the bench, crying silently. His heart felt sunken and unusable. More tears dribbled down his face, his hands spread on either side of the bench. Then, gently a hand was placed on the top of his. It felt soft and delicate, and he stopped crying. Tyler looked up to see a girl about his age, with treacle golden hair and the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. She was looking at him with concern, smiling slightly. He sniffed and smiled back.

They sat for a while silently, but it wasn't awkward. At all. With a slim foot the girl carved a name in the sandy floor, wiped away his tear with her long beautiful fingers and walked away, turning around to smile once and wave.

Tyler looked down at the floor when she was completely out of sight and he couldn't look at her anymore. The letters read Jenna, with a phone number underneath. He found a dusty pen on the floor and scribbled the numbers onto his hand and left, lightly touching Josh's grave with trembling fingers.