CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Entering royal court Anya looks at me. " where were you during trainings " she asks, " I'm giving dad space " I tell her. Are teacher enters and class begun.

" Hey Maddie " I smile walking over to her, she smiles and we grab hands and pull into each there and high five. " I missed you this pass week. " she says, " yeah. I had to accompany her majesty, my sister AKA " I whisper the last part. She smiles. " everyone knows your the Kings daughter but the humans. We just thought you'd be an alchemist..are you? Or were you telling the truth " she asks, do I trust maddie enough with this.." I can't say. But please don't tell anyone " I beg her. " don't worry. I won't "  she promises. " thanks mads " I smile and are teacher came over.

I laugh as me and maddie enter the cafeteria. Maddie dad was the beta of one of the packs. She was the air to it too. I went to my friends and she went to hers. " hey " I say as I sit beside Logan and kiss his cheek. " Alright " Margaret says " we girls need to dance together at least once " She says, " And help each other with are hair and make up. " Bianca says, Susan, Tasha and Margaret nod. They look at me and Emily, " Me and Em, don't really get ready the way you guys do " I tell them, they all look  at us dumbfounded, but Bianca was smirking. " what? To Afraid smith? " Bianca says, " no. I just don't get ready that way. I'm not a girl that worries about her looks, or dances with random guys, and who worries about what others think. So I get ready the way I do, and so does Em. It's pretty normal for some " I tell her and pick up one of my fries and plop it into my mouth. Logan wrapped his arm around me and kisses my cheek, " that's what I love about you " he says. I take his face and kiss him. Take that Bianca!