CHAPTER THREE

" dad " I call, " hey Sophie " I look to Anya sitting on the couch. " hey little sis " I smile and kiss her head. " dad " I yell, " hello Sophia. Read us you schedule " he says, sitting on the couch beside Anya. " alright " I take out the folder and open it. I pull out he piece of paper,
" 1. Alchemy 2. Royal court studies 3. Combat 4. Weapons 5 team work.lunch. 6 Russian  7 Visual arts 8 "  I start to laugh " well. Looks like after art I take you from Adrian " I smile, dad laughs and Anya giggles. I lightly chuckle, and walk over. " where's uncle " I ask dad. " meeting " he says, and turns the TV on. I jump over onto the couch and sit with Anya and dad watching tv.

I walk to my dorm, and knock twice. The door opens and I'm pulled inside. " okay, sit and talk " I'm pushed into the chair at my desk, and in front of me, is Carson. Then on Emily bed is Emily and Tasha. " talk " Carson says, I sigh. " we were in the forest on my dad's island " I start, " what's it like " Tasha asks, Carson glared at her and she shuts up. " we were playing hide and seek when I hear Anya scream. " I say, " I ran over and saw her by a tiger. It was huge, but...it was dead. It had blood on its fur, and had a giant scratch on its stomach. " I whisper, just remembering that.." what happened next " I turn to the door to see Adrian. " what are you- how'd you get in here " I ask, " I'm a vampire. A powerful one with connections" he says, " now " he says and closes the door. He grabs a chair and sits beside Carson, " continue " he says, I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "Anya...she..she healed it back to life. " I whisper, " how " I open my eyes to look at Emily. " she did the same to me " I say and look at Adrian. " the mall " he whispers, I nod. All of there eyes widen, " you died " they asked there voice under a whisper, I nod. " I think I've died before that...I think I died in the accident " I tell them, " I don't know who could've brought me back, but..during the accident I saw a beautiful women. She had brown hair with gold in it. Her eyes were gold..I don't remember much, but I remember her face. And her voice..." I say shaking my head. " you know what I think I was just going crazy " I say and whip my eyes. I feel someone hug me, I open my eyes to see Tasha. " I wish you told me " she whispers, " I'm sorry...I just..I didn't know..I didn't even know till I was 11 what I was, and I didn't know anything about it.." I tell her, " it's okay. Just tell me things for now on please " she begs, " I will " I promise her. We pull away, and I continue. " the point is Anya healed the tiger like she did me. And ever since something...is different. With me and her " I tell them. " like what " Emily questions and stands beside Carson. " I can feel her emotions, and she's been more emotional with death. " I tell them, Adrian looks like he's thinking. " I'll keep her safe. " he promises me, " be warned Adrian. She attends to have panic attacks. If she does I'll be there. She doesn't calm down till I'm there..it's happened " I tell him, he nods. " I'll be there to help till you get there " he promises me, I nod and smile at him. " well..that's all I have right now. Oh wait, I also wanted to say Adrian if you get a lead on anything about those guys from the mall tell me " I tell him, he nods. Carson, Adrian, and Tasha stand up. Carson hugs me, and so does Tasha. I look at Adrian, " keep her safe " I tell him, he nods. He walks to the door and leaves closing it behind him. I look at Emily who looks at me worried. " I'm here for you Sophie..all four of us. " she tells me, I nod and head into the bathroom. I undress and turn the shower on. I grab a towel from the closet, and lock the door. I open the curtain and step in, leaving the towel on the toilet. I close the curtain and stand under the shower head. I feel the nice warm water hit my skin, and clean away my stress. I grab the shampoo and put some in my hand. I place it on the shelf and scrub my hair with it getting everywhere including my scalp. I go under the shower head and rinse it out. I grab the conditioner and squeeze some into my hand. I lightly rub it around especially getting the ends and go under the shower head. I rinse it all out make my sure I got it all. I stay under the shower for two more minutes just enjoying the feel of the warm water.
I turn the shower off and open the curtain. I grab the towel and wrap it around my body. I step out and open the door. I walk to my closet and grab my pjs. I walk into the bathroom, and put them on. The purple button up shirt with the black fluffy pants. I blow dry my hair, then brush it. I put it in a pony tail with the black scrunchy and leave the bathroom. Emily goes in, and I snuggle into bed. I close my eyes and let sleep take over..