Chapter 6: The Accident

We enter a little cafe close to the bar, sit down, and order some drinks.

"Now, may I ask why you brought me here?" The woman looks at me waiting for my reply.

"Whatever you do, don't try find the Woods of the Forbidden." I say, getting to the point. All of our eyes are on this woman.

"And why must I listen to you?" She picks up her glass of wine and spins it around, observing it's contents.

"Listen, don't freak out, but Jewels here, is from the future! She knows what's going to happen, she's just trying to protect you, and protect all the people around you." Marty stands up from his chair with both of his hands flat on the table and stares at her with a big, toothy smile.

"Marty, Jewels is not from the future. We had this discussion. Ignore him Ms." James picks up the woman's hand and kisses it softly. She swoons at his 'smoothness'.

"I'm not from the future, but I do know what's going to happen to you, and your family. Let's just say I'm helping you stay away from poverty." I try persuade her, I know her and her family bathe in money, they would be devastated to be left with none. It's not what's going to happen to her, but a little white lie won't hurt.

"Really? I don't believe you. What do you know about us?" She takes a sip of her wine.

"I know your dad is cheating on your mom with her sister, and I know you know that. And I know you your mother has a tattoo of her old poodle driving a pink scooter on her shoulder. I'm sure nobody wants to know about that do they?" Her eyes grow large.

"You're nothing but a stalker. I'm calling the police. Don't think you can bribe me." She collects her belongings and starts to head out.

"Wait! Baby, come back! We're not stalkers! Please don't leave, what about me?" James says in a panic, looking for excuses for her to stay.

"Whatever, look for someone new."

We all get up with our heads hung in shame. "I could slap that girl, you know."

We head up to our hotel in defeat. My room had a nice balcony, so I sat on it for the rest of the evening.

"Jewels? Are you okay?" Marty knocks on my door and slowly enters. He comes out onto the balcony with me.

"Yeah, I'm fine Marty, how are you?" I say, patting the floor next to me gesturing him to sit down.

"I guess I'm confused... I really want to help you get home in some way, and whatever plan you have, seems like it would get you out of here. But it has failed. I'm sorry, I wish I could've convinced her with my 'persuading powers'."

"No don't-" I look down from my balcony and see a familiar pink haired girl walking down the street below us.

"MS MEEKS! UP HERE!" I shout down at her.

She looks up and her jaw drops. "Stop following me, you pigs! Police! Police!"

At that moment, so much anger filled up in me, that I had lost control of all my feelings, senses and my thinking process. I looked around and saw a loose brick in the wall. I picked it up.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL US PIGS, DON'T YOU SEE WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU?" I scream like a banshee and wave the brick around.

She starts running, "DON'T RUN YOU PIECE OF #beep. " And I throw the brick, aiming for her.

As the brick hurdles towards the ground, I hope for it to land on her head and give her a major concussion. "That'll stop her from going to the Woods."

Then if finally hit her, and she plops to the ground.

"I ALWAYS HATED YOU RODNEY!" I scream, revealing her first name. Yup...

And then everything went downhill from there.

"Jewels! I'm pretty sure you killed her! We need to get out of here NOW!"

I gain control of myself, and realise what I've done, and I sprint. I sprint into my room and pack as fast as I can.

"What have I done?"

...

Into Finding The Forbidden [#fantasy100k] [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें