"Push!" Brian told her. Lily pushed again, following a tired sigh. She needed to get the second baby out but she already felt too weak.

"Come on, girl! Use everything you've got and push! Push the baby out! I know you can do it." Chastity encouraged. Lily willed her Moonet energy and took a deep breath before pushing heavily. She felt something slide out of her along with whaling. Lily collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily.

Brian smiled as he held the baby in his arms. He looked over at Chad and beckoned for him to follow him to the next door room to clean the babies up.

Before he left, Chad kissed his wife on the forehead and told her of where they were going. She didn't even have the energy to nod.

As soon as they left, Julia and Violet barged into the room.

"Oh! My baby!" Julia latched onto her daughter and started to sob. "Are you alright, honey?"

Lily nodded slowly.

Violet stood by the bed with a smile. "Congratulations, darling. You just gave birth to twins." Lily returned the smile weakly as she couldn't wait to see her daughters.

"Congratulations, crazy." Lily grinned as Chastity piped up with a huge smile.

"Thank you. And same to you, horny wolf." Lily replied playfully. Chastity had also given birth to the twin wolves of her daughters at the same time. Lily was happy for the both of them, and proud to have Chastity as her wolf. She couldn't have asked for a more strong, confident, witty and annoying wolf.

Thankfully, Chad and Brian returned at that moment with two glowing babies in their arms. The rest of the family followed close behind and piled into the room.

"Here is your first twin, Luna." Lily somehow automatically regained some strength and sat up on the bed. She took the baby in her arms. The twin was beautiful. She had her mother's black hair and father's deep brown eyes. There was also an odd glow from her heart but Lily was convinced she was only seeing things.

"You, cutie, will be Madison Celeste Gordon—twin 1. And if your sister tries to order you around let her know that you're still older, despite the 7 minutes age gap." Lily said to her first child. Laughter erupted around the room. She kissed Madison and handed her to her father.

Brian handed the last baby to Lily. Lily's smile grew wider and her heart flushed as the baby held onto Lily's index finger.

"And you, my love, will be known as Rayna Evangeline Gordon. And don't you dare try to pull the 'age is just a number' card on your sister." As if understanding, Rayna seemingly laughed.

Lily looked to Brian. "Thank you, Brian, for delivering my girls to me safely. And I'm sorry for terrifying you. I couldn't help it." She ducked embarrassedly. Brian smiled at his Luna.

"Aww! They're so adorable!" Kara gushed over the babies in excitement. Taylor smiled and placed his hand on his mate's bulging tummy. His eyes widened in surprise when he felt a kick against his palm. They were having a baby and Taylor was convinced it was a boy, but Kara thought otherwise. The two were, nonetheless, happy.

"I know right." Rachael giggled and played with Madison's little fingers. Savannah beamed beside her. She too was also excited because the couple was going to adopt a baby in a few weeks.

"Yeah. Thank the goddess they were smart enough to not take after their father's looks." Haley laughed when Chad shot a glare her way. Louis chuckled and wrapped an arm around Haley. The two were young but already so much in love. They couldn't wait to see what the future held for both of them.

"Right on!" The Fantastic Four, Adam, Simon, Matthew and Hunter, high-fived each other in laughter. None of the boys had found their mates yet, but they planned an adventure over the summer to set out and find them.

"Behave." Silvia warned but couldn't help to smile. Roger kissed her forehead and held her into his side, just as Violet and Michael, and Julia and Craig had been doing. The 6 were proud to hand their positions down to their children and couldn't have asked for better offsprings.

And who could forget everyone's favourite adorable duo of Dylan and Amanda. Well, the two have already noticed that they felt a certain way  towards each other but obviously don't know what it is yet. See, at this very moment they're holding hands.

Looking around the room at her family and friends, Lily felt blessed. Blessed to have such wonderful people supporting her life and blessed to have two beautiful specimens to call her own.

She felt blessed to have Chad by her side, through the ups and downs of both their duties as Alpha and Luna as well as the leading man to her as the Moonet. Lily admitted the fact that the rejection had brought them closer. It revealed things and it made life...interesting.

Lily would also never regret the day she was made the Moonet. Selene was the best and Lily felt honoured to be working with a wonderful woman. Sure the Moonet caused her lots of trouble but it still built trust and family.

Capturing this moment with her twins, her family, friends, husband and the Moon Goddess whom was watching from up above, Lily had a feeling that things would only get better in the years to come.

But remember, life is still a twisting and manipulative game of lies, pain and sorrow. And even what you believe is gone will find its way back to you.

°°°

THE END.

°°°

And that's a wrap, you guys! Whew! This story has officially ended and I'm quite satisfied with it's turn out. It's been quite a while but now it's over.

Thanks to everyone who supported my book. I'm very grateful towards you all.

I am not too sure if I'll be doing a sequel that'll center the twins but I'm thinking about it.

Thanks again and I'll see you all in the future : )

Please vote or comment or both!

-°°°ndasa°°°