They stopped by some stalls as well, some are for playing games, and some are buying things.

The weather had turned windy as it is night. Jongdae doesn't really afraid of cold, while Yoonhye had already wrapped her scarf around her neck, and with her hands in her pocket.

At the center of the carnival, there is a big stage, where there are some bands taking turns to perform up there. Jongdae and Yoonhye expected to see at least one of them stop by here but unexpectedly, they still didn't meet any of them. Of course, this is a big carnival and they might have stopped by before, and then left to some other places again.

The sky had turned dark. It was nine in the night. Yoonhye was worried, if her brothers had forgotten about her being lost, or they just knew that she might be fine so they don't worry much about her?

None of them even called their phone. Well, Jongdae was really surprised of that, since it is impossible for the boys to forget him like this. Or maybe…this is just what they had planned out? Jongdae shook off that thought and kept walking.

"Miss, would you like to make a wish here?" He heard someone called out. Jongdae turned to behind and found that there's a young man who managed a stall that has a tree beside, and there are striped cloths and papers hanging on it. A wishing tree, maybe.

Yoonhye had stopped beside the stall, examining the tree. She then turned to Jongdae, and asked, "Do you want?"

"If you want, then go and make your wish." He said silently.

"Both of you can make one together too. We also provide wishes for couple."

Yoonhye stopped her movements for a while, then smiled softly. "We're just friends, not couple."

"Ahh…I'm sorry for that. But you two really look great together." The young man then commented. Yoonhye felt happy for hearing that, actually.

She took a paper from the young man and paid for it, then started writing on the paper.

I wish…for myself to be healthy, and also, for my wishes to come true, including that he, will be happy all the time and could put her down, sparing a place for me, in his heart.

She then hung the paper on the tree and thanked the young man. Jongdae had walked away to a stall which is selling drinks when she was writing the wishes.

"There is a firework show later. It's really pretty and you guys shouldn't miss it out." The young man told her, before she left to Jongdae.

"Really? I love fireworks. What time is it?" She asked, smiling.

"About ten minutes later, I think." The young man looked down to his watch and told her. "Did you see there?" He pointed at a spot, which happened to be the top of a small hill.

Yoonhye nodded. "That is the best spot  to view the fireworks. You and your friend can stand there and watch it."

"Okay, thank you for telling me this. I'll watch it later." Yoonhye bowed slightly at the young man and thanked him.

"No problem." The young man bowed as well and said.

Jongdae bought a cup of hot Americano for himself, and a cup of hot chocolate for Yoonhye. Yoonhye told Jongdae about the firework show, while he didn't say anything.

They took a small walk around for a while, then went to the spot that the young man pointed out for Yoonhye earlier. Despite of the cold weather, the two sat down on the ground, drinking their own hot beverages.

"You know, a night like this, will always remind me of her death." Jongdae spoke silently, sipping on his americano.

"Why?"