27

One year later

Jungkook sprinted out of his house. It was finally a weekend and today was going to be the first time he saw his boyfriend, Taehyung, in a while.

Jungkook's parents wouldn't let Jungkook go out with Taehyung during the week because they wanted him to focus on his school work, but Taehyung would often show up at Jungkook's school and walk him home. They'd always go out on the weekends, if possible, and text each other whenever they could.

Jungkook and Taehyung were meeting a coffee shop close to the town square where they met in person for the first time.

He opened be door to the coffee shop and jogged to the person running the counter and ordered a hot chocolate, since he wasn't much of a coffee fan.

He grabbed his drink and sat in a set to wait for Taehyung. Jungkook liked to go early for their dates because Taehyung would always complain about Jungkook being too early and that Taehyung was always late because his parents would make him do something before he left his house.

Yes, Taehyung did move back in with his parents. Mostly just his dad and his dad's boyfriend.

"Hey, cutie!" Jungkook heard an all too familiar voice. He felt a soft kiss on his cheek fro behind and he smiled happily. Taehyung say across from Jungkook with a latte in his hand.

"Hey," Jungkook said in a voice that made it obvious he was in love.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and crossed his ankles. "So what's new?" He asked and put the latte to his lips.

Jungkook smirked. "Well..."

-THE END-

Ello ello Ello (*w*)/

So dis story is over. I had it on my todo list for a while, and then it was on my finished list because I have so many other ideas ><

So now that it's over, I'll tell you that I'm writing other stories ^^

I'm writing a Yoonmin story, another Taekook, a Yoonseok, and a multiple ships one.

I'm actually writing two Yoonmin, but I wanna finish more before I publish it because I don't wanna be bombarded with work ^^;

So usually I try to write on weekends, when I'm sick, when I have breaks of school.

I wrote most of this story over spring break....
Ha
Yeah

Well, I hope you enjoyed ^^

Feel free to check out our other stories!! ^^